Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* WHISPERSOFLOVE > Topics

adrin40 April 2012
Adult jokes (2)
Only for adults above 18 years
anshul26 April 2012
how to make her fall in love [13]
After you meet a woman and date her, you get to know her better. You probably start feeling closer to her and may even find yourself falling in love with her. But her feelings may sti
anita32 March 2012
Which is more imp money or love [19]
Which is more of a priority to you to be in love or to have lots of money? Ok, if he or she had endless love for you but not funds. Which would you pr
prasooj March 2012
Very very interesting. (0)
Hai friends, I am giving a very very interesting link to you. You must try it and enjoy. URL address: http://chatzone.mobi/in.php?ref=63869 [
zeebly March 2012
Make your man beg for more! (0)
check out this tips on http://theworld-liz.blogspot.com/p/why-busy-men-and-women-cheat-more.html SOO COOL
hotguy24 January 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 (8)
Hello Friends.. Lets celebrate for the New Year - 2012 with all colorful activities and with lots of FUN..
santigie January 2012
What i'll u do on christmas day? (2)
As for me i'll go to church and to the beach and eat alot and sit at home to whatch further, i luv my family.
santigie January 2012
How can u fine luv? (0)
PLEASE TELL ME.
santigie January 2012
What is luv? (0)
Luv is anything, what about u?
anshul26 January 2012
how will u know he/she luvs u (3)
Many of us know how it feels to be rejected, not to be wanted and not to be loved enough. And many of us stay on guard, protecting our hearts and missing the greatest gift of a
zigorx January 2012
HOW TO TAKE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS NUMBER (1)
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APPROACH HER ,TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER AND WANTS TO TALK WITH HER ON THE PHONE.
sherlynx October 2011
Romantic quotes [39]
are u romantic person quote down few lines
anshul26 September 2011
MEMBERS -PROFILE- GALLERY [9]
YOU CAN POST UR PICS AND PROFILE HERE.JUST GIVE US UR USER NAME WE WILL POST UR PIC AND PROFILE HERE
anshul26 September 2011
Online Love Affairs (1)
]Do you know someone who is strictly in an online love affair? They say that 40% of married men are in online relationships with women. Why? Its very convenient. Married men and women do not have to leave the privacy of their homes
anshul26 September 2011
how to blind date (0)
Blind dates carry their share of risks so it is always important to be on your guard and to be as safe as possible. Blind dates are stressful enough w

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* WHISPERSOFLOVE

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP