Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* LUVSCENT > Topics

g.a February 2022
LUVSCENT UPDATE (2)
Hello ladies and gents. It's been so many years since we interacted here. Luvscent was born seven years ago. I miss you, my dear friends. I miss being
g.a November 2018
When Your Lover Goes Silent (0)
Hello Lovers of Love, it's been such a very long time! I would really love us to revive this group again. What does it mean when your boyfrien
g.a October 2017
LOVING TWO PEOPLE (4)
Can u love two people at the same time????
phemmyt April 2013
s*x Is It Gud or Bad [14]
s*x is a convenant btw 2 Lovers cos it shows dey hav bec*m 1, having a s*x is gud it show dat he/she loves me indeed. In an early stage we don't hav 2
feeloh March 2013
What Men Really Want [11]
Herez what men really want, n so dat ladiez won't find it difficult to undastand their men n fulfill SOME of their needz
hotmotey March 2013
LOVE VS MONEY [28]
which between tha two do ladies love tha most?
g.kay January 2013
Why men stop calling [24]
Just after a gal has accepted to be a man'z gf, he acts all nice. After two weeks, he is never d nice guy. He stops calling, being caring, etc..n d ga
g.a January 2013
antoneno January 2013
Strange gals at the club (2)
If ur guy was into the habit of buyin drinks etc for other strange-mostly gals ,would you have a prblem with that.
bracket January 2013
Luxury moments. (4)
Have u ever discovered this? If so comment how u felt.
g.a January 2013
How to make her MOAN ur name [9]
u want to make her genuinely moan ur name during s*x? read below
g.a January 2013
How to convince her to have s*x (7)
Have you been with your girlfriend for a long time but it has been hard to convince her to have s*x x x with you yet you love her and you don't want t
g.a January 2013
make him WANT u (7)
Tomorrow, i'l post ways a girl can make her man want him so bad when she's not around.. tips to make think of u and want to see u when u r not near hi
bracket January 2013
ouch! ouch! ouch! xo sweet! [27]
yeah! to all missed me am back with this? open up en lets talk abt fact.... don't shy off!
g.a November 2012
SENDING UR GF/BF UR NAKED PIC [17]
So, ur partner asks 4 ur naked photo, wit d s*xiest pose..Can u give ur girl or boyfriend dat naked photo to keep it..and why/why not?

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* LUVSCENT

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP