Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* randomthingslolxx > Topics

roxyxx October 2010
single... [16]
Is starting to think there is not a guy out there that is Brave enough to take me on. Guess I'm just to much to handle ;) Your welcome to try though
roxyxx October 2010
random... (0)
- when there aint no place t hide, were u gna go - lose the game - & the way it is now, is the way its gna stay - you will be one
roxyxx October 2010
teenage....... (0)
-wanna make things right.. but they soon turn wrong! - you never know were the story ends. - thats how live's get messed up. - pe
roxyxx October 2010
.... (0)
it aint easy to be a teenager.. i should knw it puts ur life in danger x
roxyxx October 2010
song part... (0)
so wat u gna do whn ppl h8 u, ca-you be-you dont like you, cant run away cz thy will find you.. prayin for answer's, wot u gna do? make decisions, wer
roxyxx September 2010
206 bones.... [32]
There's 206 bones in the human body. Wanna make it 207?! ;p xx
roxyxx September 2010
dares u.... (0)
dares you to tell her what you really think of her...
roxyxx September 2010
what wld u ask me? (0)
if only for one day, i couldn't say no.. what would you ask me?
charsyh September 2010
What would u do? (0)
If Roxane happens 2 be ur gf, what would u do?
roxyxx September 2010
fact... (0)
It is a known FACT that you cannot LICK your Elbow!!! I have a feeling you are now attempting this lol x
roxyxx September 2010
wonder............. (0)
wonders exactly what was the person who found milk, really doing to the cow before hand?
roxyxx September 2010
i no, u no lol x (0)
I no u no and u no i no, and i no i no and u no u no so we all no who nos but u no that i no that u and i both no and i no that u no that both of us n
roxyxx September 2010
kisses.... (0)
Kisses blown are kisses wasted,kisses aren't kisses unless they're tasted kisses spread germs and germs are hated but you can kiss me baby I'm vaccina
roxyxx September 2010
something long n hard into... (0)
Guess what I'm doing now... I'm putting something long and hard into something warm and wet and its very satisfying.. i love dunking bourbons in my te
roxyxx September 2010
wish u were my homwork... (0)
really wishes u were my homework...I'd throw u on the table n do you all nite :p xx

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* randomthingslolxx

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP