Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* counsellorsgroup > Topics

toonex September 2011
choice of a friend (2)
your friend should be someone you will be able to learn a new thing from. else, you will not appreciate in value and knowledge.
toonex July 2011
marriage (0)
FAMILY COMPOSITIONa core groupof persons related by birth adoption or marriage that have decided to live together as an unintermarriagable whole
toonex June 2011
wife's qualities (0)
what are the basic qualities of an ideal wife?
toonex May 2011
love and likeness (0)
differentiate between love and likeness
toonex March 2011
s*x/love (4)
s*xis never an expression of love. ladies should beware that no quantity of s*xyou give to a man can hold him back if he has decided to eject you. do
toonex March 2011
telling the truth (0)
which is better: telling a ladywhat she wants to hear or telling her the truth that can scare her away?
toonex March 2011
lies telling (0)
Is it a crime to tell my friend lies, if i know the trth will offend him/her?
toonex February 2011
embarassment in relationship (1)
the most embarrassing moment in my failed relationship was the day my fiance said if not for one thing now i would have slapped you? there and then, m
toonex January 2011
cooking (0)
what u'lll do if u discover ur fiance do not know how to cook good food?
toonex January 2011
couple pairing (6)
understanding is the prin l thing in marriage. any man or woman you understand, you will live peacefully with him.
toonex January 2011
plan to pass exams (0)
in education, some students dont do well in exams because they begin to prepare for the exams few days to the exams. tension and anxiety steps in an
toonex January 2011
choice of career (0)
do not choose a career because others are into it and are doing well. choose one because u are inclined to it. you have the foundation knowledge requi

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* counsellorsgroup

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP