Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* RIPgonenever4gotten > Topics
starr3
i met them around the same time down the street form where i stayed they were older then me and i was the big mouth girl they loved to mess with lol a year went by and you couldnt get up apart they were the bad boy type and that what i was used to a few years after that big boi had a baby and his baby mama pasted away i was a lil bit older and kind became the lil girls mom she was my baby but she was sick too it was touch and go with herher daddy big boi was my first true love about 4 years ago he was killed he left behind me his lil girl and bestfriend clone so me and clone took care of the lil girl but it wasnt to long till she past away i kinda lost touch with him and last year i got the worst call in my life he was kill and they found his body im still not over it he wanted to marry my big sister but didnt get a chance now i think hes her angel and i know my ex is watching over me i have been taking it one day at a time and i know it will get better tears wipe away and the sun shines after the rain
0 Replies 452 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* RIPgonenever4gotten Forum
fav Bookmarks

* RIPgonenever4gotten

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP