Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Advice > Topics

hwyangel November 2012
Help 4 A Kid (2)
There Is This 14 Yr Old Boy I Know. His Father Is Verbaly Abusive. He Lives With His Mom But She Neglects Him In Favor Of Drugs And s*x. She Has Been
zahra21 November 2012
Whats the diff? (2)
okay. .so u meet this guy/girl. . .u feel sooo attracted to her/him. .all u do is think about them.how can u tell if its love or just an infatuation?t
dj.gloss January 2011
Is it time (2)
It feels strange to nt talk to her my(bff) but at the sametime what do i say to her' we hav nt deleted each other yet the question is do we really wa
dj.gloss September 2010
Pvt. (2)
Is it wrong to not want to share about your most kept tales,..why should one have to tell them inorder for ppl who want to knw u better is it truely a
dj.gloss August 2010
To stop running (2)
Hi everyone: i cant explain it but i know how it feels' i tend to fear up to open to anyone but mostly its from the ones i do love the most but now
daxn August 2010
Check this and help (2)
I had an affection of love for some i have.nt seen before.but she told me we can only see by november and i want her now.help
1nce_b10 August 2010
How DOES LOVE FIND SOMEONE (1)
I hear ppl say tht they found lv n heck even chasing afta lv.my question 2 those who advice us lt lv find u hw does itLOVE.gif find u o us?
johnie14 July 2010
Separation (2)
My gf left amonth ago she never calls switched off her phone and the last time i called she hanged the phone n am the 1 who was calling she never done
ellenak June 2010
help me [9]
Am in lov with a maried. he has convinced me about his lov 4 me. am woried cauz of what had hapened 2 me b4. i dont want 2 hurt anyone. plz help me
1nce_b10 June 2010
true friend (2)
they say a true friend is the 1 hu listens 2 ua probes n the action he/she will take to solve them..tell me wats ua definition of a true friend?
9j2 May 2010
Should i break my promise. (5)
We have been luvrs 4 three years now & da problem is this i luv this girl with all my heart & i promise 2 luv no 1 but her, & 4 da past 3years she has
don8 May 2010
She aborted... (1)
My bi-gf aborted now @ 30 she cant conceive. Her hse mate want 2 lv ha. Advice plse
1nce_b10 May 2010
holy molly! (7)
av bn hurt like a millie tyms by chicks and was outta tis s**t kold love 4 almost 3 years nw..m nw insearch 4 a gf but m afraid of history repeating i
mexxyl May 2010
Im confusd! (1)
I lvd wt ths guy 4 2yrs n he treatd me lyk cr*p! So i mvd out n gt my own plc, he lost hs job n hou afta reloctn', whn he gt bck 2 twn he fllwd me arn
androh February 2010
He is confusing me [10]
one minute he says he needs time the next he says he wants to try workin on our relationship and that he stil loves me but when we talk,he just talks

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Advice

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP