Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TruthInTheBible > Topics

mandy74 June 2013
Which Bible [15]
Do you read, KJV or NIV? And why?
unquiet1 September 2011
5 Secrets of Contentment (6)
Is It Possible to Be Content? ''Content[ment] makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor.'' -Benjamin Franklin. TRUE to
my_road September 2011
have u felt or seen (3)
have u felt or seen jesus? it maybe more paranormal activity but there are loads who claim to feel jesus, like a happy uplifting feeling around them.
sinfree September 2011
Faith (1)
As Christians sometimes we deal with those who try to cast doubt into our minds. Even the Bible says a just man falls seven times and riseth up again,
sinfree September 2011
The Theme of the Bible [18]
Does anyone here know what the theme of the Bible is? I will give u hints: 1. Jesus 2. Isa 9:6-7 3. Kingdom
sinfree September 2011
A Biblical Question [21]
In your understanding do you believe we need to be baptized in water to be saved? do you believe we dont need water baptism to be saved, but we sh
my_road September 2011
in a film (1)
in a film, might of been 'greatest story ever' had scene with jesus seeing witches with offerings, and he cleared their table, angry he was and said m
mandy74 August 2011
Tough Read (6)
I read the Bible every day but find it quite hard to follow and understand. I've read the gospels a few times, where should i take it from there? Than
my_road August 2011
in street (5)
in many places and where i live u get these street pastors go to street at 10pm until say 3am. they hang in groups going to where pubs, clubs are. the
my_road August 2011
can u trust bible? [10]
im rather open minded but in a christian family. something that has caught my attention, is that is the bible all there? anything edited or removed so
sinfree August 2011
RELIGION (4)
I want to bring this subject up bc many sects think if ur not a member of their church than ur not saved. Jesus never taught any such thing. The Body

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* TruthInTheBible

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP