Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* HPCCI > Topics

rahul.ji November 2011
My Prayer (1)
My LORD, My God, My Father In Heaven, My LORD, I'm A Sinner, My LORD, I Have Done Many Things Against You, My Heavenly Father I Did Many Th
rahul.ji November 2011
Our God Is A Jealous God, So Mind It (1)
You Shall Not Bow Down To Them Or Worship Them; For I, The LORD Your God, Am A Jealous God, Punishing The Children For The Sin Of The Parents To The T
rahul.ji November 2011
Please God Not People (1)
On The Contrary, We Speak As Those Approved By God To Be Entrusted With The Gospel. We Are Not Trying To Please People But God, Who Tests Our Hearts.[
rahul.ji November 2011
Grace Of Lord Jesus Christ! (1)
The Grace Of The Lord Jesus Christ, And The love Of God, And The Communion Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen, Surely Goodness An
rahul.ji November 2011
Away From Me, Satan! (2)
Again, The Devil Took Him To A Very High Mountain And Showed Him All The Kingdoms Of The World And Their Splendor. All This I Will Give You, He Sa
rahul.ji November 2011
OUR REWARDS (1)
3 Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit, For Theirs Is The Kingdom Of Heaven. 4 Blessed Are Those Who Mourn, For They Will Be Comforted
rahul.ji November 2011
I LOVE MY BIBLE (1)
And How From Infancy You Have Known The Holy Scriptures, Which Are Able To Make You Wise For Salvation Through Faith In Christ Jesus. All Scripture
rahul.ji November 2011
HAVE FAITH AND DO NOT DOUBT (2)
Jesus Replied, Truly I Tell You, If You Have Faith And Do Not Doubt, Not Only Can You Do What Was Done To The Fig Tree, But Also You Can Say To This M
rahul.ji November 2011
God Will Be My Light (2)
But As For Me, I Watch In Hope For The LORD, I Wait For God My Savior; My God Will Hear Me. Do Not Gloat Over Me, My En
rahul.ji November 2011
Submit To God (2)
Submit To God And Be At Peace With Him; In This Way Prosperity Will Come To You. [Job 22:21 (NIV)] Lord Our God, Wants Us To Submit Our Se
rahul.ji November 2011
Be Confident About God. (1)
I Remain Confident Of This: I Will See The Goodness Of The LORD In The Land Of The Living. Wait For The LORD; Be Strong And Ta
rahul.ji November 2011
God Is In My Side (2)
But The Lord Stood At My Side And Gave Me Strength, So That Through Me The Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed And All The Gentiles Might Hear It. And I
rahul.ji November 2011
REFUSE TO LISTEN (1)
They Refused To Listen And Failed To Remember The Miracles You Performed Among Them. They Became Stiff-Necked And In Their Rebellion Appointed A Leade
rahul.ji November 2011
Accept God (1)
The LORD Said To Moses, How Long Will These People Treat Me With Contempt? How Long Will They Refuse To Believe In Me, In Spite Of All The Signs I Hav
rahul.ji November 2011
Christ Jesus In Me (2)
It Is Because Of Him That You Are In Christ Jesus, Who Has Become For Us Wisdom From GodThat Is, Our Righteousness, Holiness And Redemption. [1 Cor

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* HPCCI

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP