Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ---TheGrayFields--- > Topics

fear February 2013
history (0)
Feels like i've lost control Like im breaking my head Once again i sell my soul For the dying and the dead The past crawls back
fear January 2013
remorse (0)
Darling can you hear me? Darling can you feel me? You know I need to do what I have to prove To make it all okay... Darling are
fear January 2013
Can't take Me (0)
Gotta fight another fight I gotta run another night I'm getting up To check it out I'm on my way and it Don't feel right I gotta ge
fear January 2013
make believe (0)
Make belive In these dreams, Not all is What it seems. Learning to play The real life game, Trying to blend And feel the same
fear January 2013
blackmail (1)
Knocking on my door In the middle of the night Stubling out of bed Turn on the passage light So many moons since the night was my cloak
fear November 2012
ManipulatE (4)
it's acid, but you love it. You'll never get enough. it's lovely, But its pain. And you like to play it rough... You let them s
fear October 2012
Devil's Deal (3)
You and I go hard pulling hair out while screaming for more, You and I get rough when we're naked rolling around on the floor, When I see you le
fear October 2012
Sheppard (0)
You bite off more than you can handle Rolling in the night, dreaming of sleep. Too vulnerable, so cheap to strangle Wilted,dominated,followin
fear October 2012
Topaz? (0)
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz, or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off. I love you as certain dark things are to b
schmidt September 2012
poet [19]
i know of a poet known as mr parrot because he talks like a bird
fear September 2012
Fever (0)
Look into the keyhole What you got to offer? Sigarettes and soda Watching you forever Take it to the border Its so good to see you[br
fear September 2012
calling me (0)
How many times have I said this? I'm softer than stone I burn hotter than fire But you can still touch me And I can still feel you inside
fear September 2012
??? (3)
why the hell is nobody else posting anything?
fear September 2012
your Courtesy (0)
This Courtesy is too much Don't drive the nail down with l*st Where are the men we once had? Whom stuck it out through the bad And made
fear August 2012
selfmutilation (0)
Fighting with myself Again again, can't seem to stop can't seem to give up Fight until she bleeds Bleeding inside me And your love i

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ---TheGrayFields---

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP