Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Wicca101 > Topics

iluvkira March 2012
Sabbats (0)
Samhain(Oct. 31)-celebrate the death othe loved ones and friends who have passed on. Death of the God. Beginning of the year. Yule(circa Dec. 21)-cele
iluvkira March 2012
To know To Dare To Will To Keep Silent (0)
To have the Knowledge of magick, to Dare to perform it, to have the Strength needed for magick, and to Keep Quiet about the magick you do.
iluvkira March 2012
13 Goals of a Witch (0)
1. Know yourself 2. Know your Craft 3. Learn 4. Apply knowledge with Wisdom 5. Achieve balance 6. Keep your words in good order 7. Keep your thought i
iluvkira March 2012
Law of Three (0)
Except in defense it be, ever mind the Rule of Three. Three times what thou gives returns to thee. This lesson well, thou must learn, Thee only gets w
iluvkira March 2012
Rules for Healing Magick (0)
1. Always ask for the person's permission. 2. Ask Spirit for as*istance. 3. You can always pray for the person. 4. Dont give up! Remember the person d
iluvkira March 2012
Rules of Magick (0)
1. Do what you will, as long as you harm none. 2. Ever mind the rule of three, what you send out comes back three times three. 3. Never work magick to
iluvkira March 2012
Real Witches... (0)
do not want to hurt anyone, believe in equal treatment of the s*xes,accept any belief system because there is not right way, want to live in harmony a
iluvkira March 2012
Introduction (0)
Hello my name is Angela, and I am a Witch. Ive created this group because I love Witchcraft and I love telling others about Wicca. Feel free to ask qu

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Wicca101

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP