Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Slipknot-metal > Topics

xsicx August 2010
slipknots future (0)
now when pauls dead, knots future doesnt look bright. Jordison said at the interview that knots coming back but taylor and root said it aint gonna hap
lew15d July 2010
All Hope Is Gone (4)
[i] [link]03-Sulfu
redgoth July 2010
Mate feed kill repeat (1)
I hav all of slipknots albums but hav lately bc*m interested in thier1st demo alb*m frm b4corey was singer and the roadrunner deal is MFKR worth getti
xsicx May 2010
Paul Grey (1)
rest in peace mate.. /m/. Stay sic!
knot666 April 2010
Best album [13]
Which is the best alb*m slipknot - iowa - or vol3 i think it would have to be iowa
carvine April 2010
Stone sour (1)
Wut do u ppl think bout stone sour? (cory sings in that band too)
0strich October 2009
heretic (1)
IF UR 555 THEN IM....!!!
knot666 September 2009
Fav metal band (7)
What is your all time fav metal band but you must only name one i couldnt go past slipknot there gods
djdoom June 2009
Slipknot vs Iowa (0)
which alb*m do you prefer, and why? Also, which alb*m do you think is the heaviest out of the two?
dymrip June 2009
mushroomhead/slipknot fued (3)
Hav U Heard About Mushroomhead (a Band From My Area, Cleveland, Ohio) Claiming Roadrunner Records Hired Slipknot 2 Steal Their Look And Stageshow When
djdoom May 2009
SLIPKNOT-FANATIC (0)
[b]If anybody is a fan of Slipknot, and any of the members bands as I am, then join this group. Download their music, get images of the band and members, including the
moemsie April 2009
y u joined... [14]
id lyk 2 no... y did u join dis group? i join coz i lyk slipknot n i was bored... c*m on tel me
ursdream February 2009
Last Slipknot album (0)
What u thnk bout last Slipknot alb*m ?
8letters September 2008
The next album (2)
Quote from Road- runner Record's webpage: It's going to be heavy as ! promised Jordison. It's going to be heavier than 'Vol. 3...' but
knot666 June 2008
will you still dig slipknot if they bring out another vol.3 ( if they dont heavy up ) [10]
me myself i would like it i would rather something like iowa but at the same time i dig vol.3 now it took awhile but it grows on you but hey im a slip

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Slipknot-metal

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP