Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TheQueensCourt > Topics

cikey November 2014
to team thickness (0)
i love fuller figure, i love them think and am telling you all dont be shy, dont fret to show them what you made of, big ups to team thickness now tha
dreamn69 October 2014
Can't buy me Lo-o-ove! (0)
Hey all! I just wanted to make a really quick post. This is kind of directed toward the men of the Queen's Court out there. When you men are dating,
dreamn69 September 2014
Unconditional Love! (1)
Hello to all my Dear Group Members! The Queen is feeling GREAT today! I want to give a very special thank you to Marcus, Ramon and Sif! You
dreamn69 September 2014
Bi-Cultural Relationship (1)
Hello All! I am posting a quick topic, or at least I think that it will be quick. While I was chatting with a Bud of mine from Puerto Rico, this overw
dreamn69 September 2014
Alone Vs Lovely? (2)
Hi All! I just wanted to post a quick topic as food for thought. There are many of us out there in cyber-land searing for love, or some version of th
dreamn69 September 2014
Safer s*x ! ! ! (6)
Hello Queen's Court Members! I have had a really exciting few days! I went from writing in a saddened state because of all the racial unrest that is
dreamn69 September 2014
Cyber Fun! (1)
Hello Everyone! I was having a chat with one of my Buds a few days ago and the topic of Cyber Fun came up. He wanted to know my stance on the subject.
dreamn69 September 2014
Adult Toys (0)
Hey All my dear Members! I was having a chat with one of my buds the other day and the topic of Adult toys came up. Let me begin by saying that, You
suaman83 September 2014
can i get my queen (0)
can i have my queen in my life,inbox me or call me,+254721980309
dreamn69 September 2014
Bedroom Boundaries! (1)
Hi all! I missed each and every one of you while my PC was in the shop. Let's dive right in shall we. The topic is Bedroom Boundaries. While chattin
dreamn69 August 2014
Prostate Massage/Milking (1)
Hi all, this is a bit off topic for the group page but, I felt it necessary to discuss this. I know that there are many men in the Queen's Court. I th
dreamn69 August 2014
Fetishes Galore ! ! ! (1)
Hi there members! I was having a discussion with one of my dear members recently and we were kind of talking about things that we liked and disliked.
dreamn69 August 2014
Can't We all just get ALONG? (0)
Hello All! I am very saddened while writing this daily topic. As most of you know, I live in the United States. It is a very nice place to live and ha
dreamn69 August 2014
I APOLOGIZE ! (0)
Good Evening to all my Dearest members. First of all allow me to say, I AM SO SORRY! Last week Friday while exercising, I pulled something in my bac
dreamn69 August 2014
INFIDELITY ! ! ! (6)
Ok, while chatting with a bud, he made reference that it was ok for him to have Cybers*x, do s*xting with other women, watch p*rn, and basically whate

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* TheQueensCourt

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP