Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TheQueensCourt > Topics
dreamn69
Greetings all my Royal Court Members!

Let me first of all apologize for being off line for such a long time. Queen D has been extremely busy. For many of you that know me, have begun chat relationships with me, you all know that I am about giving back to humanity, as a WHOLE! Thus, the reason for my lengthy delay.

I am actually about to undertake a humanitarian journey that will be very extensive. I am leaving my residence in California and traveling over 10,000 miles away from home. I am volunteering with a project that helps children and youths. It teaches them life skills. How to become self-sufficient when they are adults. The program teaches them to think like entrepreneurs, instead of like laborers/workers. The former allows you the ability to build wealth, the later never will.

So, as I am going to be away for a while, make sure that you all drop me a line or two. Let me know what is going on in your lives. As I don't know what the internet services will be like, I don't want to promise how quickly I'll be able to respond. Just know, I will get back to my messages as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks for the messages, and the warm wishes. I appreciate each and every one of you that has reached out to me.

Until Next Time, Take Care!

The Queen D
2 Replies 1005 Views 3 Bookmarks
topics posts

* TheQueensCourt Forum
fav Bookmarks

* TheQueensCourt

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP