Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TheQueensCourt > Topics
dreamn69
Hey there Court members. I just wanted to hear the feedback from you all. Which country do you all think has the most sensual women? I mean physical in regards to the caresses, hugs, kisses, physical affection, public displays of affection, and the whole nine yards.

I live in a western culture that is very open in some regards but, in other regards we are not very open. So, I would like to hear from you all out there. What place or country do you all think has the most affectionate or sensual women? Do you think that this is a benefit or a detriment to the culture in which you have mentioned?

I personally think that, it is ok to show affection toward your loved one. Some things though should be left to private places. I say that because you have to be mindful that you might have younger children in the immediate environment. I am also very mindful that you want to respect your elders. I do not think that want to see you playing tonsil hockey with another person out in a public place. I also don't think that you need to have a full blown, heavy petting session out in a public place. I am all up for fun and excitement but, we must be mindful.

Ok, I am leaving the comments up to you guys. I want to hear what you all think. You all are on the clock, let me know what you think. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings.

The Queen D
3 Replies 462 Views 2 Bookmarks
topics posts

* TheQueensCourt Forum
fav Bookmarks

* TheQueensCourt

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP