Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* MyPics2000 > Topics

warded 2 hours 37 minutes
warded 1 day 2 hours
What the fart? [29]
Any media goes -edition.
warded June 2024
Dragon View (SNES9X and ZSNES) (2)
There is a certain point in the game where Snes9x cr*ps itself and freezes. So... i copied the SRAM files and ran the game in ZSNES, passed the point
warded May 2024
Jump from 16-bits to 32-bits [9]
Windows 2000... To Windows XP
warded May 2024
EULA (5)
End-User Licence Agreement.
warded May 2024
TV Crusade (5)
Our FINLUX led tv decided to stop showing image of any kind about a week ago. Somehow it came back, but it lasted only a week or so and then the tv wa
warded May 2024
The Metronome Project (3)
Chrono Trigger Flames of Eternity fan sequel.
warded May 2024
Lost Games (8)
Nintendo Entertainment System - SHADOWGATE, THE BATTLE OF OLYMPUS, ZELDA, ZELDA II, MEGA MAN 3, MEGA MAN 5, SUPER MARIO BROS 3, MIGHTY BOMB JACK, THE
warded May 2024
Nintendo is for kids? [11]
This is simply not true. Even the NES had games that would receive a ''mature'' rating by today's standards.
warded May 2024
I tip my Top Hat to you (5)
Professor (Hershel) Layton is good.
warded May 2024
10 / 10 ? (1)
Nope. For me it does not exist. Everything has a flaw or two. If i give something above 9.0 or 90, it means it is most likely a kickass product lol
warded May 2024
warded May 2024
Gaming on YouTube [23]
Will be posting good channels here.
warded May 2024
Quality Saturday (3)
eek.gif Last Saturday ... I had light-headedness, headache, diarrhea, vomiting and otherwise ill feels the whole day. It only lasted 24h though so the p
warded May 2024
Blood-y Hell (3)
Fasted for over 12 hours and my blood sugar was 7.0 in the last blood test. Now to not eat anything with sugar for a week and pray. Also my D-vitamin

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* MyPics2000

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP