Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* wrestlemania > Topics

twonksta September 2009
*-* Wrestling Word Game *-* [27]
Just start your answer with the last letter of the previous answer. (answers can be anything or anyone to do with wrestling)
diab0li February 2009
E-FED (1)
Anyone here famuliar with E-fedding? Well the concept is simple,you pick either a current 9real life wrestler) or you create your own wrestler and ou
twonksta February 2009
* Wrestler biography requests * [15]
Coming soon: full biographies of wrestlers from all over the world ,when the bios are complete search in the topic filter for the word bio to bring al
henchen August 2008
most powerful (0)
who is more powerful
al1ce June 2008
The ECW has become a joke, (2)
Durin va 90's an organisation was formd by paul heyman know as EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, the ECW, wiv brand new talent, fresh ideas and extreme
mut_kay June 2008
I hate Randy & Mr Mcmon (5)
I wish Randy Orton & Mr Mcmon knew how I hate dem. Triple H won da wwe championship, bt since Mr Mcmon hates Triple H, he decided 2 bring out anatha o
ashraj June 2008
TNA vs WWE (1)
WHICH IS BETTER?TELL THE REASONS.
anglefan May 2008
PWF-Legendary E-fed of Prodgts (1)
I dont know if you guys know,but wap wrestling(e-fedding) used to be pretty d*mn popular on this site.I myself have created and led to success the ver
anglefan May 2008
PWF-Legendary E-fed of Prodgts (0)
I dont know if you guys know,but wap wrestling(e-fedding) used to be pretty d*mn popular on this site.I myself have created and led to success the ver
twonksta April 2008
* Wrestling vids/pix/tones/media requests * (2)
want images of certain wrestlers or maybe a theme tune or any other wrestling item then leave your requests here and one of our members may be able to
twonksta July 2007
scott hall (bio) [18]
Height: 6'8' Weight: 290 lbs Real Name: Scott Hall DOB: 10/20/58 Hometown: Miami, Florida Other Names: Starship Co
twonksta July 2007
Kevin nash (bio) [15]
Height: 7'0' Weight: 356 lbs Real Name: Kevin Nash DOB: 7/09/58 Hometown: Detroit, Michigan Other Names: Master Blaster Steel (NWA), Oz (WCW), Vinnie Vegas (WCW), Diesel (WWF), Big Daddy Cool (W
twonksta May 2007
Jesse Ventura (bio) [25]
Real Name: James Janos Stats: 6' 4' 270 lbs. Born: July 15, 1952
twonksta May 2007
Gorilla monsoon (bio) [12]
twonksta May 2007
Rick martel (bio) (8)
Real Name: Richard Vigneault Stats: 6' 0' 236 lbs. Born: March 18, 1956

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* wrestlemania