Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Linux > Topics

usalord June 2023
Best Distro [12]
So what distributions have you all used, which one do you like the best, and why is it your choice? Ive only used debian 2. I like it fine except I sw
tux11 March 2012
hexsist January 2009
LINUX (5)
Hey People of SA and indeed the world! I wanted to attempt at Learning (me and others) how Linux Works on the most basic levels. I was hoping People c
akatubo2 September 2008
Linx i cant afford [12]
Hello group,my pc is nt connect 2 d internet,i go 2 d cybercafe 2 surf & online on my pone,means i cant download,i need 2 install linux,pls who can ge
deadpunk July 2008
MOBILE PHONE AS MODEM TUTORIAL (2)
I wrote a tutorial on how to use a mobile phone as a modem in Linux. I was gonna upload the text-file to this group, but for some reason I couldn't. S
sroc June 2008
Why linux? [9]
Helo my friends.. Evrybody moving 2 linux.. But why.. What are the advantages u having from linux? (instead of free thing) and hey im not talking 4 mi
killamik January 2008
HELP! LINUX! HELP!! (1)
GUYS pls help. how do i install linux on my pc while still keeping Wind XP. i dont wanna loose XP. But i also want to try out linux.. pls help..
ladyd8 January 2008
Linux Info (0)
Please join my group http://LinuxClub.wapgroups.com
conre January 2008
Installing applications (2)
Maybe this is a stupid question :D but yeah i dont know how...I have to install using the terminal...But how?
deadpoem September 2007
Accessing fat32 partition (1)
The first time i've installed CentOS 5, i've problem to gain an access to a fat32 partition, i've mounted the partition but i still can't access it &
hexsist January 2007
LINUX Bootcamp (3)
Hey People of SA and indeed the world! I wanted to attempt at Learning (me and others) how Linux Works on the most basic levels. I was hoping People c
akatubo2 January 2007
Linux needed (1)
Hello group,my pc is nt connect 2 d internet,i go 2 d cybercafe 2 surf & online on my pone,means i cant download,i need 2 install linux,pls who can ge
jazeel September 2006
New addict 8)suse 9.1 (1)
Hi all, im new 2 linux, i need alot of help wit this software, if en 1 can help plz feel free 2 shout it out, the 1st thing iz how do i emulate game's
bearhug August 2006
Backup that other OS (4)
A nice way to reinstall Xp is with dd. Just zero out any empty space for nice compression
setzor August 0
Linux dual boot (5)
Hey does anybody know whether its possible to install knoppix and have it dual boot with windows on the same hard drive?

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Linux

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP