Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE > Topics

m0e786gp May 2009
and facebook? (1)
What do u peEPZ thINk bouT and FaCEBOok And How does it change 1s lifE? I go oN both i find C0nvienient And Get to make and meet alot of new friends
l_true_l March 2009
Invite (1)
In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, The Owner of all that exists, Our Master and Guider, to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. M
waq19 January 2009
Mpacuk.com (1)
A Muslim civil libertys group helping to make our voices heard . Visit them at www.mpacuk.com hope to see you there .! :-) :-)
anni_786 January 2009
Watz ur new year resolution? (2)
Hmmm...any1 planning 2 change 4 da new year ahead? If so, watz ur new year resolution...it cn b nyting...big or small. Change is always gud! Datz wat
yu4mezn October 2008
Women To Attain JANNAT (8)
A single pious , practicing women is equal to 70 saints(aulia ikram). A single bad evil.gif women is equal to 1000 bad men. 2 Rakaats namaz of an alima
nur.786 October 2008
QIYAMAH (2)
According to Traditions of the Prophet(s.a.w)the signs of the Last Day are: 1.Islamic scholars will be rare.2.Adultery will be common.3.Wine will be p
cool456 October 2008
Heres 1 [20]
Should guys wear pink? Yes/No nd Why
mask786 October 2008
QUIT QUIT QUIT (3)
SLMZ EVERY1 I NEED HELP, DOES NE 1 NO HOW CAN I GIVE UP SMOKING, PLZ DONT TELL ME ITS WILL-POWER COZ I HAVE BEEN TRYING AN ITS NOT WORKING
yu4mezn October 2008
Ayatul Kursi (5)
1. Recite Ayatul Kursi @ the time of leaving home becos 70 000 angels protect a person from front, back left and right and if a person dies befor ret
habz September 2008
Habz/advice frm any1 (4)
Am muslim 22 in luv wit achristian guy ma people wont accept n i don wana do witout him.wat wil i do budds?
anni_786 September 2008
..gud? or bad? (3)
Is gud or bad 4 u? Wid al da havoc n goin on wid ...i dnt tink is safe nymre. Wel i aint a fan nymre...itz not worth my while.
cool456 September 2008
Any1 [12]
Who still watches cartoons? Nd wat is or was ur bestest best 1
sillee September 2008
cats (3)
Wassup wit gals and cats? Every 2nd gal's fav animal is a cat and every 3rd one acts like a cat and every 4th one has a nickname related to a cat and
xeinaahx September 2008
<<DrAg RaCiNg>> (5)
a wile bk,an incident occurd on da owtskirts of Laudium.My place of residence.da result of dis incident? a masoom bacha has lost hs fada..Aseef 'Long'
shez786 August 2008
m.x.i.t bot [11]
slmz i have created a m.x.i.t bot which automatically accepts invites n has a weekly hadith on it. u can add it as a jabber contact, jabber id is 786s

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP