Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Witchcraft > Topics

shadow6s February 2014
HELP ME UNDERSTAND (3)
My grandma gave me a book with spells in it. She said they were of a magic so old that the practice was lost and the name forgotten. She called it sha
wizardry October 2013
would like to be a wizard [11]
I really want to be a wizard but don't know how to be a wizard what would I have to do to be a wizard please tell I am not joking ok send me a email a
attain October 2013
spell to make your ex leave yo (1)
is there a spell that will help stop your ex from lieing about you and making you seem like the bad guy when its really them thats in the wrong?
lanre87 January 2013
witch (0)
What's witchcraft
attain January 2013
Need help finding a spell (0)
I need a spell to make my husbands ex leave us and our son alone. however it is not as easy as getting a restraining order. She is the birth mother of
lycastus November 2012
Paganism (1)
Merry meet, thought id start a topic where us people of the craft can chat and exchange spells. My name is stormsage lycastus and im happy 2 meet u gu
macroth July 2011
Need advice in making a magic wand (7)
Hi, i'm a new solitary wiccan, and i've just started making my 1st wand. Basically what i've got so far is a proper-sized piece of wood (from my favou
xexmx July 2011
emoles June 2011
wicca coarses [20]
i am offering free wicca coarses for all who wish to learn. they will be sent to you via email. just email me at wendy4anri@yahoo.com and i will get t
galvamp June 2011
Wicca (0)
I probably should not admit this but was 1st drawn to the Craft watching Charmed. I realise this is just a fictional tv show but some things will be b
ques41 June 2011
do you believe (3)
that people who died is stil on earth, and cn contact us, . ?
ques41 May 2010
do you? (0)
that the bible is true or wt? Im new hope you not mind. . .
gary1964 May 2010
IM A ATHIEST (1)
yes i dont believe in your god if there was why would let ppl die of starvation and thirst in third world countries why doesnt he stop wars where was
kuchyk April 2010
does t work? (2)
My relatnship don always go well n am thnkin of using a spell 2get a gal.does it work.if i do, is thea any -ve effect?
boytoyxx April 2010
Love spell ? (0)
Can any1 tel me a gud 1 and do they realy work ? Thankyou

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Witchcraft

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP