Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* 100Poets > Topics

atreides 2017
For now. (5)
@ nite we will sleep close our hair interwined! Bt 4 nw seperate beds. At nite the fragrant scent of your body is a breeze carryin me 2 dreams! Bt 4 n
mischif7 April 2016
when i sleep (0)
At night when I sleep I dream of everything Everything that could have been At the back of my head I've got this subconscious itch Itc
mischif7 April 2016
death to me for you to rule (0)
Answering a question with a question A hook for your line and sinker Fishing for Jesus or just a religion? Knowing does not discriminate B
fanking July 2015
My desert world (6)
Draging myself along, barted and bruised, by the life before. Hunger and thirst linger in my mind. Tormenting me by the minute. I qu
odin5 August 2013
Misty Eyes In The Mirror. (0)
Misty eyes in the mirror, don't reflect the pain, it's only when you consider, there's only you to blame. Words that's softly spoken, c
odin5 August 2013
No Joy In My Heart (0)
For a slice of happiness I'd give my soul, but I see joy in many places, like happy fruit in a happy bowl, the summer sun on happy faces.
chinax95 April 2013
thankful 4 u (0)
u enterd my life,n gave it light,u gave me d luv,dt help me survive,u gave me joy,dt make me smile,i wil luv u,til i die
mischif7 November 2011
wonder.you (0)
tucked in and still to be. still to be asleep. tossing and turning comfortably. comfortably hiding the mail. Fate, Fear, Foresight who is
moobies October 2011
Love to me (1)
Beautify my soul with ur walm and tender smile come to me my darling let me hold u for a while take me on a journey of ur troubles and ur strife im by
0minous August 2011
A fairytale (short story) (2)
When the last leaf falls. She said in answer to my question. That's forever! I cried out, overjoyed. Because there will always be trees on earth and a
mischif7 July 2011
not so dark and ominous (0)
at the end of the tunnel i wore the light. all the mud ive gone through has faded in flight. ears, tears no pain to be heard. keep thy eyes
mischif7 April 2011
the truth is.. (2)
the truth has always been there. Seen with foreign eyes. But now i see the language. And i speak it fluent. But you dont understand when i
mischif7 April 2011
insincere sincerity (2)
If every voice that cared were true. My heart would follow the happy beat. Smiles are to familiar with your deceit. I'm amazing and loved,whe
moobies April 2011
Dong ding (0)
Im watching u know im in no great rush im bedded in t*te in ur garden bush ive been watching u sleep and ive been in ur bed rolling around and smashin
mischif7 March 2011
was i who? (1)
...silenced breath with a distorted beat. Nobody ever taught me to tie these laces on my feet. Clueless to my smile being upside down yet happy as a b

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* 100Poets

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP