Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* GTA-IV > Topics

mikewall March 2008
Rock * quote! (2)
A GTA mmo is doable and we believe it's our holy grail! Bring it on guys, a gta mmo i'd pay monthly subs for without a worry!
eric79ff February 2008
Rumour And Speculation Post? [26]
so what do you guys think of the sorta news about october release for the ps3
cod4ther January 2008
GTA Next gen.... (6)
Most of you will remember the feeling of euphoria you experienced the first time you saw GTAiii..... IN 3D!!!! I know i do... is the difference betwe
chrisl89 January 2008
gta-iv map revealed? [15]
bluespot over at another GTA site has found a rather intresting frame from the 3rd trailer. inside the boat on a monitor is a map of liberty city. che
chrisl18 January 2008
Thompson wants Goldberg remove (5)
Jack Thompson has come to the *cough* crazy conclusion that Tom Guns don't kill people, videogames do Goldberg, is somehow based on him. And he's now
chrisl89 January 2008
Move up, ladies feedback [10]
so what did you think? i thought it was excellent. got to see some combat at least and it looks like the story yet free roam gta ive been hoping for.
chrisl18 November 2007
BETA Boxart revealed (3)
check out: for the page and here i
chrisl18 November 2007
Hey Mr. Thompson (4)
this video is great. worth a watch. very well written song. To watch
chrisl18 November 2007
Kane enjoys gta, Lynch doesnt (1)
i found this funny. its kane and lynch talking about a particular delayed game involving car hijacking http://kotaku.com/gaming/kane--lynch/ka
chrisl18 October 2007
gta2 dream (2)
since there is no gta iv news. i had a dream that i was playing gta2 and i was like bored then i pushed select and all my cameras were behind the char

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* GTA-IV

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP