Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Supernaturals > Topics

chisbel June 2019
True ghost story (5)
The names aint real but the event is true. Jennifer died from her man's hands. Almost a few days after her funeral which took 7 days after her death,
attain June 2013
need a spell (7)
if you know alot of spells. i prefare white and a little gray no black. message me i really need a spell for getting a lieing ex to be more trueful an
ashkan11 June 2013
Am i a vampire? [9]
My skin is most often cold,i liked to lick my blood since i was child,everybody say that i sumtimes speak in a difrnt way.do u think im a vampire?
mrgudnte November 2012
2012 [9]
come on, anyone wanna share facts? We all need to be ready for the battle. Do you know your role? I know mine,
maria1w September 2012
IS SHAMBALA REAL? (1)
WELL...IS IT?
katarina September 2012
Vampires (4)
Hi.Are da any vampires in south africa plz contact me.I want 2 be 1.Im not joking.Tanx.K.
maria1w November 2011
Ouija Boards [11]
Why&How do they work?
roxy65 November 2011
Ghosts [13]
Do you guys believe in ghosts?
m.k.s April 2011
Hav u seen [37]
Hav u ever seen a spirit?
lovgirl7 March 2011
Mother god n father god. (2)
Could someone tell me abt mother god n father god?are they gods or some kind of angel?they are diff from the god that religions with prophets worship?
maria1w March 2011
UNICORNS (7)
HELLO mys upernatural buds,did unicorns eva exist or is it only a myth???
m.k.s March 2011
Witch [10]
They exists?
maria1w March 2011
Pyramids of the world (2)
hello my fellow bouls&ghoulslol.gifwho do u think made the pyramids that exist all ova this world???
chisbel March 2011
Demigod or wat? [13]
My friend's name is Senzo and his family believes hes a demigod. He was born exactly the day his grandma died, 23 June 1991. When he was 1 day old his
gemst1 March 2011
Angels and Unicorns (2)
For me Unicorns are some kind of divine horses that used to live in earth with people but the way they were so beautiful God took them back to heaven

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Supernaturals

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP