Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* DarkTranquility > Topics

lstmoicn March 2009
comment (0)
I dnt believe in wica.believe in satanism.email me,talk to me if u want.i cant send picture,but i need yours maybe,unless u tell me who you are.
jotrbo March 2009
Alistar crowley (6)
Hey i am new to the group and really good at the wiccan arts but my favorite auther is alistar crowley and was wondering who else likes his books i am
tonyluvt January 2009
Hi (0)
Any goth girls out there want a chat bud me
corpse_6 January 2009
mEtaL ManIa (7)
Not everything has 2 b religion and politics so if u just wanna chill and chat about ur fav music, bands or if u play an instrument talk 2 fellow musi
crowley9 September 2008
Dark Greetings (2)
Am new to group and looking to connect with fellow vamps and such, or anyone who wants to network, exchange ideas and information, or just chat.
corpse_6 July 2008
Nature Worshipers (8)
Special chatroom just 4 those who wanna talk wicca and pagan...
corpse_6 July 2008
...ChAtTiNg... [9]
alright u d*mned creatures lets lets get this abomination on th role! tell us a bit about urselves or ur thoughts...*
corpse_6 May 2008
..!Welcome!.. (2)
This is just 2 say welcome and thank u 4 those who hav chosen 2 add this group. Hope u enjoy it! Merry part!
666rex May 2008
My Sinister calling (0)
Ave!I walk the path with Lucifer and Ahriman, where Lilith is most beautifull in Darkness.I am looking 4 people who wants 2 walk my path with me, and
phonecia March 2008
new (1)
Hey I'm here to introduce myself I'm a nondenominal wicca and vampire fanatic blessed be any one who responds and to my vampire friends enjoy the nigh
greekbab March 2008
Need guidance (1)
Is there anyone here that is experienced and knows about the spiritual realm with ppl?
fmdracul March 2008
Are you worthy? (1)
Do you find that you l*st blood when you awake at night? Does light burn your flesh like nothing else? Do you think that there is something different
corpse_6 November 2007
Cradle of Filth (4)
Open discussion...
sserpent November 2007
marilyn manson (1)
wht do u thnk bout him, his music, fans, thngs said about him etc?
sserpent November 2007
announcement (0)
dark greetings. i would lyk 2 invite all of u 2 my site 2 read my blogs. if u lyk em bud me, leave ur comment nd pls return 2 this topic 2 give a feed

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* DarkTranquility

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP