Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* christianhome > Topics

oubaas January 2009
Fathers love letter (0)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
nosizwe January 2009
wailking in faith (1)
as u therefore have recieived Christ Jesus the lord so walk in him havng been firmly rooted and knw being built in him and establish in ur faith some
state_g January 2009
his preparing 4 us (2)
2 timothy 3;1-5 having just moved recently i remembed country down struggling with how much work i still have to do. thoughout the bible we are told o
oubaas January 2009
MARY XMAS (0)
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21)
state_g March 2008
in the last days (0)
in the last days they will be terrible times,people will be lovers of themselves,lovers of money,boastful, proud,abusive, disobedient to thier parents
nosizwe February 2008
satan the lair. (0)
the devil satan got many ways of tempting us truly he got will 4 ur life. satan is manipulate and accuses u how? let me tell u satan will try to influ
nosizwe February 2008
da lord (0)
Jesus came here in earth to die 4 our sin's to show his love 4 us and his father he was a sacrife of bring salvation not only did he save us frm euil
nosizwe February 2008
song by Gods people (0)
you are worthy to take scroll and break opem its seals for u were killed and by u sacrificial death u bought for Gog people from every tribe language
nosizwe February 2008
the lord's calling on ur lyf (0)
the lord is calling each of us to an eternal life revelation3:20 listen i stand at da door and knockn: if anyone hears my voice and opens the door i w
nosizwe February 2008
message to philadelphia. (0)
bcause u hv kept my command to endure i will also keep u frm the time of trouble wich s cmng upon da world t test all the people n earth.i am coming s

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* christianhome

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP