Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

sirayuk April 2013
the judgment day (7)
if u dont know what u where saved from u will not value ur salvation. in that day there shall b no lawyer, no defence, no human rigth,no aguement,no g
sebathor April 2013
The second death (0)
For what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lost is soul and what shall he or she give in reture for the soul he lost.for it is conpuso
endtimes June 2012
CuttingEdge updates [11]
Trailer - For 'A Mormon President http://www.cuttingedge.org/detail.cfm?ID=2419 ' NEWS FLASH 68% Evangelical Voters Flocking To Support Ro
andry20 June 2012
Revolution in disgise (1)
The book of revelation clear stats dt in tyms like ds d thngs which of no use wil b a vital part 2 where our eternity.let discus our own stars dt are
endtimes June 2012
endtimes June 2012
Where The VULTURES Gather [22]
Revelation 19:17-18 [strong]AND I SAW AN ANGEL STANDING IN THE SUN; AND HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, SAYING TO ALL THE FOWLS THAT FLY IN THE
endtimes May 2012
should christians judge? (1)
Judging Are Christians supposed to judge one another? There are verses that seem to point both ways. First, let's look at some that t
leonado1 May 2012
BLOGS AND NEW TOPICS (4)
I am LEONADO1,@ ,facebook LEONARD KHOLOWA,prodigits LEONADO1,why ijoined all of these sites is to reach out to the souls,sharing the SPOKEN WORD,bring
rugue May 2012
TRINITY [47]
I need to know what you guys think about the Trinity?
endtimes May 2012
Faith in God (4)
True faith in God never gives up or quits, for it knows that God always has the final word. Faith in God never quits because God never fails
oubaas May 2012
This Is MY God [18]
He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End! He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all! He is the Architect of the universe and The
mrsms April 2012
Free Gospel Hiphop download (1)
Hi Fam, feel free to download my gospel hiphop song. Its an encouraging song, its titled You're not alone.http://kasimp3.co.za/1e7
endtimes April 2012
All the promises of God (0)
All The Promises Of God 2 CORINTHIANS 1:20 NCV 20 The yes to all of God's promises is in Christ, and through Christ we say yes to the glo
leonado1 April 2012
JESUS IS GOD (0)
Now that is the REVELATION JESUS Christ is God .THE GREAT I AM OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IT IS JESUS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. No matter how hard you try y
leonado1 April 2012
TRINITY (2)
If you read Mathew 28 :19 ,He said in the name nt names,but mentioned three things Father,Son and Holyghost,nw the question ,is fathe aname,no father

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ARMAGEDDON

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP