Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* DIGOUT > Topics

al4jesus August 2011
unto jesus i sorrender all (0)
JESUS is my personal Lord and savior
mrsms July 2011
Download our gospel rap song f (0)
Greetings fam... get our single on www.reverbnation.com/wordaddicts
endtimes June 2011
THE HOLY HELPER (7)
dtime 2.06.08 - 07:39am There is much ignorance about the Holy Spirit today. We should recognise, aknowledge, appreciate, esteem and honour Him. In
endtimes June 2011
Don't ever mock God. (8)
The Bible says you can speak against Jesus, but if you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit you wont be forgiven. It is so serious to God that the moment
finnerej June 2011
Is King Saul saved? I Samuel [21]
King Saul was annointed by God as a king of Israel coz d people wnted a king but later on the Lord had rejectd him coz of his disobedience (I Sam.16:1
endtimes June 2011
Deliver Me From Evil (5)
''THE SHEEP KNOWS 'HIS' VOICE'' As christians, we often find ourselves under attack from the devil. This is no wonder - Satan's mission has always been to obstruct the furtherance of God's Kingdom. The good news is that we are not alone - Jesus is
6j0 June 2011
endtimes June 2011
Angels [32]
Angels are real spirits created by God. They have shape and substance. The word angel literally means MESSENGER. A messenger is one who carries a comm
endtimes June 2011
Why the law was given (8)
..i would not have known what sin was except through the law. Romans 7:7-25 So many christians are puzzled by the relationship of the l
endtimes June 2011
Burden?-Or Blessing? (8)
Many things that seem to us to be curses are in fact gifts from God, oddly packaged. Once there was a woman who loved the Lord very much and wanted no
endtimes June 2011
The Bloodline Train [20]
We are running as slaves behind this train. Jesebel is pulling the train. We are victims like the slaves, running behind the sins of our forefathers.
endtimes June 2011
SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY [60]
1 Thes. 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may YOUR WHOLE SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless at the coming o
endtimes June 2011
OBSTACLES ARE FOR OVERCOMING! [12]
Life is a born struggle. To enter this world, a baby must leave the comfort and security of the womb and make a difficult and perilous passage through
endtimes June 2011
FAIRIES, ELFS AND GNOMES [22]
When we think of the subject of fairies most of us will automatically assign such things to the realm of fiction as we remember childhood fantasies ar
6j0 June 2011
4 PARADISES IN SCRIPTURE. [11]
There is 4 PARADISES in scripture .1. LUCIFER'S EDEN. (EZ.28:11-17) 2. ADAM'S EDEN.---3. PARADISE IN THE THIRD HEAVEN (

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* DIGOUT

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP