Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* LeagueOfwinners > Topics

swtlad24 May 2008
False promises. (4)
Hi,why can't guyz fulfil there promises.do they lie just to get something when its over they 4get.
2blessed March 2008
Time is running out (2)
When the Lord appears,will u be lyk him.the promise of hz coming wil b fulfilled soon,n the only way 2 get d kingdom of God is 2 purify urself,4 those
selash March 2008
WAP Dating. (2)
Does it really works ,all these internet and long distance relationship.How can one make it work if possible.
selash February 2008
HURRAY!!!!!!!! (0)
Want to wish every member of this group a memorable valentines day filled with love. Thank you for all your contribution to this group. Love you all.
selash February 2008
V A L E N T I N E (3)
In a couple of days its going to be that love day again. Guys will reaffirm their committment to their loved ones,new relationship will be formed,some
selash February 2008
Need a Val? (2)
Its about four days to valentine.Whats up with you guys. Anything special for that special some one . And if you need val,post your request here. You
selash February 2008
About life [9]
Where we will get to in life,will it be determined by chance,luck or destiny. Pls what do you think.
selash February 2008
What is love. [14]
I believe that the true test of love is when you are ready to give your all...your trust,time,heart,committment,resources,affection, etc.So when next
selash February 2008
Still about VAL (1)
What would be your best and most appreciated valentine gift you wish to receive this season?
1nf1n1t1 February 2008
THANK YOU (3)
Id lyk 2 thank SELASH for inviting me here & to contribute my thoughts.I hope i made sense as im nw vry sleepy lol.gif.I wld also like 2 take this oppor
selash February 2008
L O V E (4)
Do we grow in love or fall in love. Cos some believe that love weakens with time.
selash February 2008
Still on love (3)
Okay. If there is true love there has to be a false love. So which is which and how can one differenciate between the two. I like what you said tesluv
selash February 2008
About Change (2)
Hey all,i welcome you to this group.So let get started. If there is one thing you can change in your life or about yourself,what would that be?if you
selash February 2008
Love from man's perspective (0)
As a man when do you know that you are in love?How does it feel.What do you look out for in a woman that makes you love her.
selash February 2008
Positive Change (1)
Have you affected the lives of some people positively through personal initiatives or programme.pls feel free to share this with us.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* LeagueOfwinners

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP