Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS > Topics

rizkhan8 January 2012
GalsLYKbeingROUGH (0)
Boy:lets mov sumwhere..just u n me Gal:will u be naughty there? BOY:no..no..i promise.GAL:then im nt going..
imraan09 March 2011
wedding night (2)
an oldman maried a yong grl.on wedng nit old man showd his 5 fngers 2 grl.grl rplied,oh! 5 tims.oldman said chose n use.
sticky March 2011
Teacher (4)
I used to go out with BM english teacher till she dumped me. She disapproved of my incorrect use of the colon.
freeki February 2009
Sick but funny [16]
3 women r sittin at a bar discussing the size of their 1st woman says mine is so big my hubby can fit his fist up me 2nd woman says thats nothin min
sticky February 2009
Wife (1)
What does wife stand for? Washing, ironing, ing etc
kolex_d February 2009
Funnies (2)
Dere is a couple, d 2 couples were dark in complexion, d wife got pregnant n deliver a baby of yelo complexion, d man refuse 2 accept d baby n he love
sticky July 2008
New flat (0)
An 18 year old lad gets his first flat. He moves his stuff in, rearranges it a few times. Now He's bored. I know, he thinks i'll go check my mail. He
sticky June 2008
Whats the difference (3)
Whats the difference between a rottweiller and a woman with PMT? Lipstick.
sticky June 2008
Ess*x (0)
There's a nasty accident on the A127. The ambulance arrives to find a girl on the floor. Blood every where. Alright Luv he says. Where ya bleedin from
sticky May 2008
John terry (0)
New john terry vodka. Bottled in moscow. Please drink sensibly. This new vodka is very strong. One shot n your on the floor.
dansker May 2008
Funnies ;,) (3)
If a Dove is the bird representing love,- which bird represents ultimate love? ...swa11ow
southpac October 2007
cattepilars (0)
JONNY:dady,are catterpillars gud 2 eat? FATHER:have i not told u neva mention such during eatin.MOTHER:y did u ask the question? JONNY:its bec
mambo1 September 2007
Alex f*gas son! (0)
Alex f*gas son went 2 heaven after he died of a heart attak and met sir god,there god showed him his new home
xrhenryx September 2007
Meanings of hook (1)
Whats da difference b2in hook of a bra & hook in cricket? ans: 1st 1 keeps the ba11s inside the boundary. And 2nd 1 sends the ball outside the b
r4nd0m June 2007
duckies!!! (1)
three ducks walk into a bar. the bartender says to the first duck,'hi wots ur name?' the first duck replies' my names quackers' the bartender then say

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP