Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* AllPiercings > Topics

el.mo February 2012
Your piercings. [126]
Wot do u have pierced or wod u like 2 get pierced.
tungring November 2010
General chit chat [50]
Hi, this topic is for everyone in the group to talk about anything they want, weather, their weekend, world events, sport, celebs, absolutelty anythin
sallyswt October 2010
What bout r cat pieciri (0)
For the les n bi gals do u think its a turn on gals with piercings on private parts
vampyria May 2010
vampyria (8)
.hi.i'm vamp.i have several piercings..2 in ma hood.right eyebrow.left nipple.left side of ma nose.naval piercing grew out..doing it again.ye....oh.oh
john__29 February 2010
Who has the most piercings [17]
I was wondering who has the most piercings. Ive got 16. Did have 20 but took 2 out and my Alaskin Malamute ripped my eye brow piering out and i ripped
styla99 February 2010
poll (0)
saw the poll thats asking bout ros n nipple piecings be allowed. Why not (in a non pervey way) theres alot rubbish in other groups, let ppl show thei
tungring September 2009
prices in your local area [12]
hi, it always suprises me when i get a customer who comes to my market stall and is amazed at how low my prices are. i am very curious as to how much
tungring September 2009
adults only. [23]
i know this is a no no on prodigits, but i was just checking out the polls and came across the naughty pics poll. the results so far are as follows sh
sexi.luv August 2009
s*xy or not? (3)
Are tongue rings a turn on or turn off
nininluv August 2008
hi (0)
hi I'm new here I love piercings
zombidol April 2008
Durmal anchor [9]
Well i threw caution 2th wind an got one done anyway.. Thrs a pic up on my site.. 2give you a better idea of proportion th jewellary you can see is a
tungring April 2008
a to z of piercings [14]
hi, list the piercings you know of, starting with a. i dont know any a ones , so ill leave it up to the smarter members of the group to start this o
tungring November 2007
New stock! [12]
I have just got 200 small gauge eyebrow rings in. They are all surgical steel posts with acrylic ba11s and spikes. If someone is interested in certain
tungring September 2007
massive giveaway!!!! [194]
hehe you all better start calling me santa claus or easter bunny, coz i have the biggest give away that prodigits has ever seen!!!! everyday for a who
el.mo June 2007
El.mo group, please join. [16]
hi. Now iv got your attention. Please do feel free 2 join my group if u want. Just click on my name and go 2 groups owned. Thankyou.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* AllPiercings

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP