Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Adventist-Youth > Topics

t31 October 2010
Prayer band (1)
Let us b united join hands lets form a youth prayer group evri 1 brings a problem whc w meet durin e dai thn pray 4 it
belle631 October 2010
Fasting (1)
It is very important for children of God to fast. Let's discuss it!
20045 October 2010
!! need help (2)
Am an adventist addicted 2 l do it almost everyday wat shud l do lam hating myself pliz help me!!!
sakile January 2010
Adventists questions? [19]
I jst wanna ask, is it true that we shuldnt eat meat en why? En that a person who is nt baptised cnnt preach in churc?
maip January 2010
Music and other bodily lusts upheld by modern christians. (4)
In todays age and time we notice one trend or some trends in the church which are quit contrary to the teachings of the bible.Let me illustrate.GALATI
gov3164 January 2009
hmos*xuality (6)
What is the church's stand on hmos*xuality? I was born Adventist but I think I might be gay...
maip August 2008
Dear beloved (0)
My dear friends and family through christ our risen saviour i bring to you a chance to help others through social networking discover his bountiful lo
dnz_bf June 2008
What really is love? (0)
Its not really a feeling, its more a way of life. For romantic love Its an agreement between two persons of the opposite s*x on how they behave toward
yoguetta June 2008
Maranatha Beloved (1)
Heavenly greetings brothers nd sisters here's a group whr all adventist youth can chat. May God b with u all AMEN.
uol June 2007
JESUS'S FIRST MIRACLE (2)
ppl have been bothering me with the question (why did jesus change water to wine) if he doesn't want us to get drunk plz help maranatha
yoguetta September 2006
Friendships (3)
As young christians we tend 2 associate with non-believers I know tht isn't wrong but what shud we do not 2 be drawn in their bad ways? help.gif
yoguetta August 2006
s*x before marriage.Right or wrong? (7)
Wht do u thnk? nd Wht does the bible say plz quote verses.
yoguetta August 0
God is Love (0)
Guys plz post yr questions nd by the help of the Holy spirit u'll get answers. God bless u

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Adventist-Youth

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP