Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Waplove > Topics
kjm1974
met guy n here and reali fell in love he had c*m out of a nasty relationship a mnth prior to our finding each other and had been hurt bad as had i previously. we wud chat 4 hours a day and write and phone it was amazing. we arrangd to meet he was to fly to me the day b 4 valentine and stay 5 days and i was going bk with him to uk 4 few days. hae tickets and so exited and had bought him sum lovely gifts 4 valentine. the wk b 4 he due to arriue we were chating online it was 8pm n a monday nite and he said i love u as he always saie then went offline. i didnt think much of it but his phone was of 4 the entire evening and early morning when he finaly answerd it he wasnt chating same then i cud here girl laughin in bk ground it was his ex he had slept with her after she showd up at flat and he told me sori but im bk with her. my heart stopped and i spent days n tears lukin at the tickets and gifts and he never c*m to meet me. i luv him shud i wait his family dnt like his gf told me not give up? HELP PLZ
5 Replies 2631 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Waplove Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Waplove

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP