Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* 666sadisticalashes > Topics

vampire6 March 2010
+!+ KILL+!+ [9]
how do u wana kill a pers0n tht u hate r smthng??how ?where wat wp0n wld u use??wld u let hm her suffr al0t??
vampire6 October 2009
what if??? (1)
if ur slppng away A PART OF U WNA GO ND A PART OF U DNT WNA DIE WHT WLD U? DO HW WLD U SAY GUDBYE 2who u l0ve the m0st?
vampire6 October 2009
crazies ??? (2)
WHATZ THE CRAZIES THT U HAD D0NEEE?? OR R U PLANING 2 GO DO???
vampire6 October 2009
~GUESTB0OK~read this! (1)
HEY FREAKZ I G0T A GUESTB0OK GO 2 THE LINKZ ND U WIL C A LINK NAME GUESTB0OK CLICK IT ND YA SHAL GET THERE PLZ SIGN IT:D
deadsoul November 2008
Blah [20]
Pain pulses in my head as i lay upon this hospital bed awaitn the soon aproachin day that the doc comes in to say it is time for me to go n the outcom
h5devil November 2008
shadow [11]
Diprived of dreams, can u hear my subdueded screams, focusing on the pain but feeling numb, lonely and broken, no more feelings no more empathy, im lo
vampire6 November 2008
~LINK REQUEST~ (1)
IF UR IN SEARCH 4 a SITE OF WHATSOEVR JUST TEL ME nd i wil add the link 4 u so tht u dnt hv 2search nd waste ur time
lucretia November 2008
. (8)
Edible. Melodious. Indomitable. Lustrous. Yearn for her... Revelling. Optimum. Sensuous. Ethereal in her beauty...
pho3nx November 2008
let me be your nightmare (4)
Violate it rape it burn it at the stake. Depredation desecration. make the horror grow. Let me be your nightmare. Rape you violate you. Comfrt you wth
l0nlylez November 2008
..l.. (0)
Who wants to play with satans sl*t! Ilu all nightmare long!
lucretia August 2008
Fairest of them all (5)
I love ye, Emily. And would gladly bleed with thee. You've already penetrated my heart, mayhap not with thine sweet dagger.. Yet. But i bleed the swee
vampire6 July 2008
Questng ? (8)
Wtf is love?? Eh
vampire6 June 2008
ChAnGeD*666* [13]
N0bOdY c0uLd chAnge mE Im s0 CrAzy a pSyCh0 In ThEir eyEs,ThEy sEndeD me 2see a pRiEsT i RepLieD i cHaNgE 4 tHe bEtTeR i cHaNge 4 tHe bEst i chAnGe 4
vampire6 June 2008
Lesb+666+ (1)
ThE LeTter L iS 4 l*cking yA dRy the LetTeR E iS 4eXtEnDnG Ya fingers sHvE iT iN a cat tHe LeTter S is 4 s*ckiNg a chick aNd lEaVe her s0rE tHe letter
vampire6 June 2008
+!+666 my coffin bed+!+666 [9]
NoCtUrNaL ClOuDs cOmE ToGeThEr.LoUd tHuNdEr rOlLs tHiS DeViLs'WeAtHer i sCrEaM aS My aThaMe cuTs. PAiN, I aImEd at My gUtS. TrEmBlInG i StAnD,tHe bLoO

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* 666sadisticalashes

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP