Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TheWitchesChant > Topics

mikesto May 2018
Voodoo (1)
Does a voodoo spell backfire?
awarlock August 2010
Warlocks (7)
Double double toil n trouble. Fire burn n cauldron bubble
telman April 2010
Clear sky's x (0)
I guess not many of you are here now, i guess you may have moved on so to speak, but me and mossa are in no hurry to catch up x its not our way, but i
dale1956 April 2010
Your Magickal Name (2)
Why all the fuss about choosing the right magickal name or craft name? Indeed, why even bother to choose a name at all? Whats wrong with just bein
darkseth April 2010
Blackholes (2)
Im wondering if anyone can explain a strange happening iv bn experiencing. Almost two years ago i played glassy glassy with a group of friends, now be
penta November 2009
Crystals (0)
What r some of ur favourite crystals and what do they do?
penta October 2009
Greetings! [22]
Merry Meet All! Lets start by introducing ourselves, Im an eclectic pagan and I started this group so we can share spells and our experiences within t
penta February 2009
Wishing spell (1)
Get a piece of ribbon the colour of ur need/wish eg white-clarity, light blue-understanding, red- love/passion, green-prosperity etc. Write ur wish on
godhed February 2009
~...Voodoo...~ [12]
Voodoo Witchcraft (Very Cruel & Deadliest of all)
penta February 2009
Spell help box (8)
Any magical problems and spell requests just ask here and I will get back 2 u!
godhed January 2009
~ Symptoms ~ (8)
If you think you have become a victim of black magic here are the indications that will help you understand your situation..
magus62 January 2009
Merry meet good people. (2)
Im mark a hermetic mage practicing ritual magick frm a kabbalistic perspective. Feel free to bud/inbox me if u want.
penta January 2009
Making a besom (0)
U need a long fallen tree brand and really thin branches. Sprinkle protection oil over the branches before starting (salt, bay, chicory, rose etc). Gl
dale1956 November 2008
Black and White Magick (1)
It Is All In The Intent Let me begin with the premise that all magickal operation is identical. The energy used in Black Magic is the exact same en
penta November 2008
3*3 (1)
Three times three as ye have sown. To thine reap, thy harvest grown. For best for worst, for praise or chide, Hecate alone ur fate decide!

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* TheWitchesChant

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP