Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ReasonforHope > Topics

canuck November 2009
UNFADING GLORY! (1)
Stephen, A Man Full Of Gods Grace And Power, Did Great And Miraculous Signs Among The People. Opposition Arose However... But They Could Not Stand Up
n1ck November 2009
Study of Revelation [86]
A Biblical Study of Revelation. How should Revelation be read? How should it be interpreted? How did the early church interpret Revelation, and have w
n1ck October 2009
Martyrs Discussion Room (3)
This topic is open for discussion about the Voice of the Martyrs topic.
n1ck October 2009
How to be Saved: Q & A (8)
Hey all. Since the topic on how to be saved is kept locked, you can use this topic for any comments on the topic, and for any questions you may have o
n1ck October 2009
How to be Saved [30]
When people ask how to be saved, 99 times out of 100 they will be told to say a little prayer - which is read out to them and they just recite - and t
n1ck October 2009
Assurance of Salvation [50]
Grace and peace to you in the name of the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
n1ck October 2009
True Gospel [13]
This is for everybody, Christian or non-Christian. This is the most important thing you are going to read and hear, possibly in your lifetime!
jadin_17 October 2009
11 day Chrisianity! [30]
Guys, it took israel 40 years to make an 11 day journey, if we pay close attention to Gods comands and do what He says, why should we waste time?we ca
paulster October 2009
If Jesus (8)
If Jesus came for the 2nd time would we know its him? Theres alot of look alikes out there Lol u would fall for it if some dude pretended to be Jesus.
enryu October 2009
steps to god [12]
hey i was reading sumin intresting the other day, it say saying about simple steps to god. all it seems to ask is that u acept a few main points and f
enryu October 2009
youtube (4)
ever seen youtube videos like jesus face in an apple or jesus face in a astray. what is your views? i feel this a trick because we dont really know wh
mjully October 2009
HIV/AIDS (6)
Hiv/aids has no cure.I heard of people who were +ve but after prayers were healed.Many people say they dont believe God can cure aids.I have never wit
enryu September 2009
witches (6)
can any tell me abit more with the truth behind hunting witches and mediums all those years back, it pretty much pushed their paths underground. part
jadin_17 September 2009
how big is God?lol [11]
The more you think about it, the more you realise how unexplanedly huge He is!nothing can compare to Him, because He made everything.the universe is l
enryu September 2009
close to god [23]
hey at those who are close to god, u have no douts and trust and belief and u done the stages like get baptised, read bible oftern, help others etc..

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ReasonforHope

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP