Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ReasonforHope > Topics

enryu September 2009
alpha class (2)
care to share about alpha class? i think it just gives u the basics and maybe u get chance to ask your burning questions and hear from others. i'd be
mjully September 2009
Praying (3)
Praying is talking to God.Talking is a dialogue.So prayer is not one way.Its talking to God and God talks to us.The question is how will i know God is
papidad September 2009
Studying the Bible [50]
Is there a proper way of studying the Bible n comin up with a proper conclusion of what d Bible intended to say?
paulster September 2009
Hobbies [9]
What are your hobbies u like to do outside your bible study and church going etc...
enryu September 2009
after death [17]
hey i really think this should be on anyones mind, what really happens when we die and leave the body? what is the 1st thing u see or hear? u see a fe
redruin August 2009
Hey (7)
Hey guys, how is everyone? I was wondering how would I be able to turn to god?
enryu July 2009
any other (4)
hey apart from the holy bible is there any other proofs? i was talking to a friend and he said why do u believe this rubbish cause it just a story of
wjd July 2009
Great is God (5)
So loved He the world that He have His only begotten Son. what great love is this? Just how much does He case 4 us. He was, He is and He wil always b!
n1ck July 2009
Busy Times (4)
I just want to thank each and every one of you for contributing to the group and keeping it active. I firmly believe that God is going to call many pe
fonxplor July 2009
BOY,WAS I HUMBLED (4)
Last Sunday, me nad a fellow servant of the Lord, went to minister, as part of our evangelism-duties to put it like that. It was at one of the Epillep
enryu July 2009
islam [10]
i been chatting to few muslims who say hey bro stick with us we will show u true path, u see muslims say that even before jesus, all prophets teached
iilmadme July 2009
Baptism [25]
I was just wondering wat it involves,is it easy to get sumone to do this for u? I remember that my methodist friend went thru confirmation years ago,t
n1ck June 2009
Seventh Day Adventists [66]
OK soldier2, you now have your very own topic to make your claims. Why don't you start by telling us exactly what it is that you believe, and why, and
razor_03 June 2009
Sabbath, relevant or irrelevan [43]
Sabbath must still be followed today along with the other 9 commandments. A lot of people make mistake that the Sabbath and the Ten Commandments was a
n1ck June 2009
Islam in the Bible [42]
Chapter 9 of Revelation has some startling parallels to the rise and fall of Islam between 590 AD and 1672 AD.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ReasonforHope

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP