Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Lovebits > Topics

jewlz26 May 2009
Is he the one? [12]
A friend of mine asked me if she's found Mr Right,they've been dating for a year,he's 22 and she's 18,they've never kissed,and they've held hands only
jewlz26 October 2008
Is she still a virgin? [18]
Sheila,a friend I met on prodigits,asked me if she was a virgin,i asked if she had ever had s*x with any one,and she answered 'no,but once when i was
nikan June 2008
Relationships. [12]
hey guys,nikan here.There is this gal whom i loved very much.Bt she dumped me in public 4 a guy who was rich and he eventually got her pregnant.Now sh
tanmay8 June 2008
Can we find real love on wap? (8)
I hav met many gals on wap,wio say dat they love me,bt i fink They r cheating me...am ok lukin,tall,well built,am shy of gals,So can i find a real
2060 June 2008
The first date (1)
Am meeting this lady we met on the net ,in a weeks tym.guys what are the do's and don'ts on this first date? I dont want it 2 end in a mess
nikan June 2008
Heart breakage. (0)
What should i do 2 avoid heart breakage coz my life has taken another route. I was happy bt nw am sad. Everything's against me right nw and am gettin
nikan May 2008
tru love? (2)
Hey guyz,do u doubt that tru love exists in the teenage world or should i call it INFATUATION?
carbonic May 2008
How do i knw? (4)
K i mus admit tht i lyk 2 flirt alot hehe flirty.gif bt if thrs one thing i s*ck at iz gettn 2 notice whn a gal iz interested in me. Im usually told ths

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Lovebits

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP