Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* HeartsAllOverDWorld > Topics

daneja 2016
How Am I Supposed To Live .... (1)
I could hardly believe it when I heard the news today I had to come and get it straight from you They said you were leaving, someone swept your
daneja 2009
Miley Cyrus I Miss You (0)
Sha-la-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la-la You used to call me your angel Said I was sent straight down from heaven You'd hold me close in your arms[br
x.h3artz 2009
State Of Shcok~Best I Ever Had (0)
Now I know I messed up bad You were the best I ever had I let you down in the worst way It hurts me every single day I'm dying to let you
daneja November 2008
Ne-Yo - Make It Work (0)
Make It Work Ooh uh ooh,ooh uh ooh yeih yeh You understand me At least you say you do Lately thats enough for me Looking for perfec
x.h3artz November 2008
Avant ~ When It Hurts (0)
Can you take me telling you the truth When I know the situation is shadiest But my girl, will you.. Believe when I say I knew that you be
xdanejax November 2008
Unappreciated (0)
I'm feeling really unappreciated. You takin my love for granted, babe. I don't know how much more, I can take from you. You don't do the
daneja November 2008
daneja October 2008
daneja October 2008
Bleeding Love (0)
Closed off from love I didn't need the pain Once or twice was enough And it was all in vain Time starts to pass Before you know it you'
daneja October 2008
Crazy For You (*sigh*) (0)
Have you ever met somebody that will love you like I do I'm going crazy, crazy for you and have you ever loved somebody that would give it all f
daneja October 2008
Amazed (0)
Everytime our eyes meet This feeling inside me is almost more than i can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me [
daneja October 2008
Hungry Eyes (0)
I've been meaning to tell you I've got this feelin' that won't subside I look at you and I fantasize You're mine tonight Now I've got you
daneja October 2008
Sacrifice (0)
It's a human sign When things go wrong When the scent of her lingers And temptation's strong Into the boundary Of each married man[
daneja October 2008
This I Promise You (0)
When the visions around you, Bring tears to your eyes And all that surround you, Are secrets and lies I'll be your strength, I'
daneja October 2008
I Believe In You (0)
I never believed in dreaming, it never got me very far. I never believed that love could find me, like an arrow through the heart. I never be

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* HeartsAllOverDWorld

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP