Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* PoetryForAll > Topics

flyfrank September 2009
The day l died (0)
Gvs u e chance 2 imagine
flyfrank September 2009
I refused to die (0)
This z a gd topic i suggest u mk use of it
drromana September 2009
THE WEB (7)
The dewdrops glisten on each strand, While she waits for a lover to take her hand. The widow weaves her web of gold That waits for many tales
belle631 August 2009
Thank you Lord (0)
Thank you Lord for saving my soul. Thank you Lord for making me whole. Thank you Lord for giving to me. The great salvation so rich
fanking January 2009
your words. (0)
The words u sed, the tone u used, slow nd sweet, hit me in the face like a stone brick. stopin my heart, in a beat. rewindin my m
kellyb September 2008
If only i could... (1)
if only i could.. i look as your image dissappear in the dark fog i try to call after you bt i choke i try to run after you bt i stumble i
oubaas September 2008
Thank you LORD (3)
THANK YOU LORD FOR MY ANGEL. (a lyric by Oubaas) Thank You Jesus for Your Love Thank You Jesus for Your care I have been asking for so
drromana September 2008
HER DANCE (2)
She dances in the moonlight, Imagining he is dancing with her. Fluid motions, matching the tide's ebb and flow, Stars shine like glitter in t
drromana August 2008
HER PERMANENT GOODBYE (2)
She puts on his favorite dress, The one he bought her when they first met. Tears cascading down her face, As she prepares her permanent go
drromana July 2008
LADY OF THE SEA [13]
She swims with grace Thru the ocean waves Not a ripple does she cause Her aquatic dance Is a common lure To attract an unwary man Th
drromana July 2008
CASTLES [10]
Castles made from the sand Like pipe dreams in the mind Are quickly wiped away No foundation on which to stand Castles made of stone[b
ms_frost June 2008
elements polls apart (3)
Ive been living with this thought: to welcome you once more with ardent smiles. And wiping down of you the sand of time, after this long, we will be r
thebaby2 June 2008
THE 4 WALLS (2)
I cant get out!!! Pliz let me be free!!! They are comeing in on me!!! I want to feel free!!! I want to be me!!! Dad can you feel the walls comeing clo
moenie June 2008
Very sad, but true to often. [14]
Hi everyone,ddromana requested that I post these here. I went to a party, And remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mum [
thebaby2 June 2008
***New*** (5)
HELLO I AM NEW MY NAME IS JADE I AM 15. POEAMS ARE MY WORLD I LIKE TO THENK I AM GOOD BUT I DONT KNOW!!! I AM SHY

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* PoetryForAll

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP