Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* SymbianHacker > Topics

stefdag May 2011
Change Browser Agent (5)
with this way you can change the browser agent or the phone model showing on sites like vodafone live or google. Copy from z:/private/10202be9
sajeerak September 2010
where??? (0)
where is the hacking steps here? I can't find it.... Its in which folder?
stefdag September 2009
Install Unsigned Apps [14]
with this you will be able to hack your phone without PC. also you will be able to install unsigned apps directly to your phone without signing it.
stefdag August 2009
menu editor +menu editor mod [14]
with this apps you can change the look of the folders and also rename every app/folder on your phone. the only difference is that the mod can also
marouane June 2009
How to hack (1)
Can u tell me plz how to hack n96 v20.050
stefdag May 2009
Handy Hack Prog Signing (3)
with this method you can hack your phone.you need pc to do that tho.there is another way to do it without pc i will add that soon. read the txt files
kevstace February 2009
startup mbm + mp3 pack (4)
Read topic to enable to set.Here is a Fonejacker and Gunit startup mbm and mp3 sound: http://is.gd/3JGk
stefdag February 2009
change the startup screen [10]
I added some animations on the links that i got. with this trick you will be able to change the shaking hands of nokia:) CONFIRMED WORKING ON N
stefdag October 2008
Menu editor Mod v1.1.2 (1)
this is my second mod of this app with a new batch of folder icons. check the pics. it works on the same phones like the older version and it also nee
stefdag June 2008
Welcome (2)
hello and welcome in my new group. here you will find everything you need to hack your phone so you can install unsigned apps without cert. and man
stefdag May 2008
READ ME (1)
i add in all my files txt files that explain what you can do with app/what you have to do. i will add also in the forum here descriptions of each app

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* SymbianHacker

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP