Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Intheoverflow > Topics

pep2 October 2013
Forgiveness (5)
It is very easy to forgive others but hard to forgive yourself. U should learn to forgive yourself.
pep2 July 2013
In the midst of trouble (0)
When the foundations are being destroyed; what can the righteous do?
pep2 August 2012
I have a dream! (4)
How can my today affect my tomorow? Is attaining my dream depending on what i do today?
pep2 August 2012
Dat Christ may be formed (5)
Its no longer i who lives bt Christ lives in me. He has been formed in me. With him i can do wonders. Im bold as a lion. I trouble d devil.
chalale August 2012
BE STRONG (7)
When we're so close to our blessings, we loose strength & power to carry on. Be strong and stable.
nathie10 July 2011
LOVE-What izt really?? (3)
The bible says for God loved us that He gave his only son to us for each and every one of us to be saved through his name. Most pple still dont knw wh
chalale April 2011
LIFE WITHOUT LOVE (4)
Without LOVE there is no life. LOVE alone can never make LIFE. LIFE is da meaning of LOVE, but not many people will agree on dat! LOVE and LIFE goes h
pep2 April 2011
Poverty (2)
Is it biblicaly right for a Christian to be poor? What do u say?
pep2 April 2011
Worry not (4)
What does the bible say about being worried? What are the effects of being worried?
light877 April 2011
Law and grace (0)
who can tell me the difference between the two.
twister2 March 2011
The love of God (6)
God loved us before we discovered how much. God Himself is love. We ought to love Him with all our strength. No matter what we are going through, He s
pep2 September 2008
Songs (5)
If u have any song in yo spirit just let us sing along with u. Write it here and lets praise God together. Waiting for your song.

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Intheoverflow

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP