Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ADVENT-ARK > Topics

leonado1 August 2012
THE TRUTH ON SABBATH (0)
he Sabbath, as we know it from the New Testament, is NOT the keeping of a certain day. We have no command whatsoever to keep Sa ay for a Sabbath, nor
wersdfl October 2011
Lords coming (0)
The Lords coming is near! Who's ready for his coming
shalome7 July 2010
SABBATH REST FOR ALL (3)
DON'T FORGET THE SABBATH funny J. Crosby [i]Don't forget the Sabbath, the LORD our GOD hath blessed, of all the week the
adrian01 July 2010
How do u knw? (2)
How do u knw when is the rite day to worship? Have u read it or pray for the day to be revealed to u by ur creator?
leonado1 July 2010
CHRIST IS THE MYSTERY OF GOD R (0)
Hebrew 13:8 He is the same today yesterday and forever.
shalome7 May 2010
A-A's BIBLE KNOWLEDGE (5)
but grow in the grace and knowledge of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. To HIM be the glory both now and forever. Amen. ~*2Peter 3:18
oubaas May 2010
Fathers love letter (1)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
shalome7 March 2010
***WELCOME~*~ [37]
Welcome to ADVENT-ARK! PLEEZ introduce urself. Njoy posting! May AV YAHWEH bless u all!!!
novlette August 2009
HOUSE FOR RENT (0)
4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Jacuzzi Living room Dining room Kitchen Computer room Triple garage [br
adrian01 August 2009
Why? (1)
Why do our father loves us so much even when his children disobey his rules?
shalome7 August 2009
WHAT'S THE SAVIOUR RETURNING FOR? [18]
All Christians and even non Christians worldwide are expecting the return of the Saviour. [i]Those who understand the signs of the times know that
shalome7 August 2009
QUESTIONS OF LIFE OR DEATH (8)
Which is more important to you, Truth or denominational beliefs? Does the Creator have a Name? If so, what is it? Are 'The Lord', 'God'
shalome7 August 2009
NEVER THE CHURCH [24]
On hearing that neither The Saviour nor HIS apostles ever once set foot in a church, most people are shocked! This shock is understandable because we
shalome7 August 2009
THE SET APART NATION! (4)
Have you heard of Qahal YAHWEH? Did you know that the word 'Church' was never once used in the original Scripture? Did you k
shalome7 August 2009
QAHAL YAHWEH (1)
Qahal YAHWEH are worshippers who might seem a ''little peculiar'' to others, even in our speech. It must be pointed out that hasatan ha

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ADVENT-ARK

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP