Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* AtJesusfeet > Topics

sashyp January 2013
sashy needs christian frendz! (2)
Am 17 in kenya and need christian friends!who wants 2 b my frend?
seastarr March 2012
New Welcome Members & Chat.... [87]
Old chat did the mysterious lock thing. We will cont. here. Meet here and fellowship together.Also welcome new members to our group here [i][b]For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of
carla48 March 2012
Help!! l need a new phone. (0)
Hello my prodigits family! pleasant morning to u all. My phone of 4yrs is now getting bad. So am asking if any of u cud send a phone for me, or hel
endtimes October 2011
URGENT! Pray 4 Tyra (2)
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: PLEASE LIFT UP OUR SISTER IN CHRIST, CHARMAINE COLLINS (charmcol) AND HER GRANDDAUGHTER TYRA IN PRAYER. TYRA HAS GONE MISSING
ilovejes October 2010
Find A soul mate u can trust f (2)
It's ur time to meet the lady/gentleman u dream abt. Let agapesingles.co.za connect u. We have a database of men/woman and ur soul mate may just be a
onja2010 June 2010
kenyan (1)
hi iam new here iam from kenya lokin for savd pple mostly frm kenya i was saved i need to b saved again plz hlp
ifhoy May 2010
International christian commun (0)
Please join to our newly built community wapsite just speak english in here http://victorytemple.wapego .c o m without space. Thank you very much! Aga
rodge46 May 2010
music imapact (2)
do sertain music hav impact on christian lifE
paul00 May 2010
Holy spirit dwells in a pure h (5)
To be fill with the spirit of God(the spirit Jesus promissd)we must keep our heart pure,clean from evil thinking,watchng offensive movie i.E. graghy
he.lives April 2010
Life. (0)
Life and death . Sometimes we thank all is good. We eat good we live good . But wat next .
oubaas April 2010
Merry Christmas (0)
1mpume November 2009
time according 2 the bible (2)
have u eva wondered how do we knw when the events of the Scripture took place,like how do we knw Jesus died on a Friday.Gen 1 vs 5 tels us when exactl
endtimes November 2009
Thoughts and Reflections (1)
Colossians 3:2 SET YOUR MINDS ON THINGS ABOVE, NOT ON EARTHLY THINGS. [b]There are those who wait for something to happen and those who make something happen. It is true we need to wait on the Lord
jewely31 October 2009
*~*FOOD FOR SOUL*~* [13]
PSALMS 1:2 But his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night. The more we know of the whole scope of GOD'S WORD the more resources we will have for our daily decisions.
tsotang October 2009
Bad ways [10]
Some the pastor are bad things like 2 drinking a beer,smoking. So tell ur thy're realy witnesses of Christ or not?

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* AtJesusfeet

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP