Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* AtJesusfeet > Topics

seastarr October 2009
Urgent Prayer Request!!! [18]
Sister dromana is gravely ill and fighting for her life tonite. She became unconscious and was taken to ER at 6pm NyC time. They found bleeding into h
oubaas September 2009
TESTIMONIES [9]
I received the following testimony from kdaisy and she requested me to share it with others: For the past 26 years I am living with constant pa
lillrose August 2009
Prayer Request!! [10]
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Heavenly Father; I gloryfy u Lord. U r worthy 2 be praised. I ask u dear Lord 2 give me streng
seastarr July 2009
One Day At A Time. (7)
There is a song I love. I says One Day at a time Sweet Jesus, that is all I'm asking of You.pray.gif blossom.gif
drromana July 2009
Hello (1)
Just letting ppl know im ok and thx for the prayers. God bless you all.
oubaas July 2009
This Is MY God [10]
He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End! He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all! He is the Architect of the universe and The
oubaas June 2009
~~THE ORIGIN OF FATHER'S DAY~ [9]
jewely31 posted this at and asked me to paste it here too.
oubaas June 2009
Miracles do happen (0)
What you ask for you will get. Weird statement hey? No not really.... Why do I post such a topic then? To read my story [l
tsotang June 2009
Lets pray (1)
HEAR MY CRY O GOD LISTEN 2 MY PRAYER, IN DESPAIR & FAR 4RM HOME I CALL U TAKE ME 2 A SAFE REFUGE I WAIT PATIANTLY 4 GOD 2 SAVE ME; I DEPEND ON HIM ALO
cosmos08 May 2009
Save a soul today (4)
Beloved i want u to join me let save a soul in my campus we needed about 500 to rate a soul remember a soul is worth more than just 500 Pls sow a seed
seastarr April 2009
**Prayer Requests** [43]
Please post here any prayer needs or requests. We will, hold these up to the Lord in prayer. In Jesus name. Amen pray.gif
nandicyl April 2009
When GOD says no (4)
Evr prayed hard 4 sumthn whch u thot wz best 4 u bt th LORD thot othrwise? I hav.GOD says no 2 sum of our prayrs 4 our own gud.it's a difclt lesson 2
lilybad April 2009
Wow (2)
Its great 2 c so many people who serve the LORD OUR GOD! JESUS FREAKS RULE
lillrose April 2009
Jesus to be crucified (4)
JESUS CHRIST had no servants; Yet they called Him Master. Had no degree; Yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicine; Yet they called Him Healer. He
he.lives March 2009
May you (1)
My family and i love movie . When i was in south africa i used to watch very nice christian movie i used to live with my aunt and the husband is a pa

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* AtJesusfeet

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP