Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* AtJesusfeet > Topics

endtimes March 2009
God's Embroidery (7)
When I was little, my mother used to sew a great deal. I would sit at her knee and look up from the floor and ask what she was doing. She
endtimes February 2009
The ant and the contact lens (8)
Brenda was almost halfway to the top of the tremendous granite cliff. She was standing on a ledge where she was taking a breather during this,
ilovejes February 2009
Valintine's Day (2)
Hello every1 :) Joanne here. Just came by to spread some Godly Love 3hearts.gif and a Prayer that ur Valintine's Day be blessed and filled wit Love nd J
endtimes February 2009
Forgiveness as key to future (7)
Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. It is a release from the burden of anger and pain. When you choose to forgive, you choose to
jewely31 January 2009
*Laugh_ Lines* (3)
LAUGHTER is the best medicine!... SHARE UR JOKES (clean jokes only) and put a Smile happy.gif on someone's face everyday! smileyez.gif
nandicyl January 2009
Change ur thoughts (2)
Mind is an imprtnt asset tht th Lord hz gvn us bt is very stubborn.The thngs we allow 2 entr our minds detrmines our actxns.our actxns r a direct resu
oubaas January 2009
Fathers love letter (2)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
seastarr January 2009
A New Christian Wapsite (7)
Sis endtimes and myself have started a christian wap community. We want to invite each of u to join us there! It is: christianwap . b8d . org with no
seastarr January 2009
Three Little Trees [16]
I really love this story. This really talks about and the least shall be the most. God equips each Christian according to His will t
seastarr January 2009
Welcome Members & Chat(locked) [597]
Meet here and fellowship together.Also welcome new members to our group here For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.Matt. 18:20 blossom.gif
festus36 January 2009
VITAL ISSUE!!! (5)
D major reason why God puts us together is to as*ist one another in every way we can. One and most vital of such, is to pray 4 one another consistentl
odcm January 2009
Gamaliel the Pharisee. (7)
Meaning of Pharisee. HYPOCRITE. The Pharasees demanded the crucifiction of JESUS. Saul who later became Paul who became Apostle Paul persecuted the f
endtimes January 2009
Angels [36]
Angels are real spirits created by God. They have shape and substance. The word angel literally means MESSENGER. A messenger is one who carries a comm
jewely31 January 2009
~Quotations~ [91]
I pray.gif THAT ALL WRITTEN IN THIS TOPIC WILL HELP EACH READER TO LIGHTEN UP THEIR DAYS,IT WILL ENCOURAGE AND INCREASE OUR FAITH IN GOD. EVRY1 ARE WELCOME TO CONTRIBUTE,SHARE IT WITH US AND SURE U CAN USE SOME CLIP-ARTS TO MAKE
endtimes January 2009
Going to church? Or meetings [15]
A very important aspect of the new dispensation of the New Testament, as demonstrated by the tearing of the veil, is the removal of the emphasis of th

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* AtJesusfeet

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP