Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* AdventChildren > Topics

cmena76 July 2009
advent children characters (1)
Who Is Ur Fav Character Frm Ff Vii Advent Children The Movie?
zonino July 2008
Tear jerker (4)
Any of the love stories ever made you cry? Which one?
aceblitz July 2008
What are you like? (2)
Which character are you most alike. I'm a bit mixed up. I can be quite moody and somber, a bit cloud at times. The rest of the time i'm just ditzy, li
aceblitz July 2008
Parade for Rufus (1)
Regardless of the prize, it was much more rewarding just to this little mission up but it's the music i loved most. I've got it on my phone and it's
aceblitz July 2008
Tissue and 1/35 soldier (4)
You all know what i'm talking about, right?! I've heard it said you can envoke the ghost of Aeris if you use them in the right way and also that it ha
aceblitz July 2008
Ride zee shoopuf? (1)
Some weird and wonderful names in the series but WHAT THE was THIS guy on? Bet it's got a wicked name as well! Clukatrice, Rubulmdragon.. What's you
aceblitz July 2008
What's the time maester wolf? (0)
My mate used to work in a Game store. When X-2 first came out he told all his customers it was 12. He was tellin' me stories for at least a week about
aceblitz July 2008
Soppy or what ?! (0)
I'm probably quite an amateur compared to most a ya. I've only finished VII, X, and XII and recently started playing VIII.. but uh.. is it just me or
aceblitz July 2008
Black and gold (0)
Guessed it? What ja call your chocobos. I've got a green, blue, black and gold called Jessie, Biggs, Aeris and Cloud respectively. I changed Cloud's n
aceblitz July 2008
In the pipeline (0)
Hope you didn't think this was gonna be an exclusive! :p The sick man in the pipe in the sector 5 slums.. was he just .. part of the scenery?
aceblitz July 2008
Vending machine (0)
What was in it? ..this question's just for the guys but!.. girls avert your little mako eyes!

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* AdventChildren

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP