Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Os9Java > Topics

mangekyu October 2009
Free game console (0)
An internet site is givin away free console to people who join and give a certain amount of referals, to get any console you want sign up http://co
thar.s June 2009
Troubleshooting (3)
Please post all the problems and troubles that you're having with this site e.g - Broken Links - Download Problems - Game Not Work
thar.s May 2009
Welcome (1)
Welcome to the Os9Java wapgroup, where you will find the latest and best java games for your phone. All games are hand-picked by me :-) The 'Read Me' topic was put there for a reason, so please do what the title says lol.gif If you're experiencing any t
thar.s May 2009
07_10 May 2009
Featured Game 09/05/09 (0)
Golf: The Open 2009 Step onto the prestigious Turnberry golf course with The Open 2009. Select your golfer and begin a career taking on tournaments in Italy and Dubai to build your rank. 3D-like graphics accurately simulate the
thar.s May 2009
The Group Name (2)
Well. You may be put off by the name of my group. Because if you don't have a OS9 phone, you may think site isn't for you....Well, you're wrong! Although the games work best on S60v3 phones, that does not mean it won't work on yours! If your phone supports Java, an
07_10 May 2009
Read Me (0)
Please read carefully: All of the games on this site are in zip archives and in the format jar (not jad) To open these with you will need

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Os9Java

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP