Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* MuslimCommunity > Topics
salam05
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER BEFORE

By Aminah Amatullah

=======

In 1968, I was born and raised in Hannover, a big city in Germany as a Protestant, Just becaus my parents were Christians. All my life, I believed in God but I have been never too religious. When I prayed I prayed to God, not to Jesus. I never went for prayer into the church because in my opinion it wasn't necessary, you can do the same at home to be close to God.

I got married to a Catholic at the age of 22 and we have got three wonderful children. I taught them that God is always close to them and He protects us with His Angels. But while my marriage I became unhappy, my husband changed himself and he never talked about his problem with me. So slowly my marriage broke down. At this time I felt that I am losing my life, just everything. In 1998, we moved to Wernigerode, a small town in East Germany for business reasons and I still hoped to save my marriage. When my youngest child was old enough for the kindergarten I re-started work. One of my collegues was a Muslim but not a practicing one. I didn't how he taught me some Islamic manners. One years later I started to change my life. I became able to accept things how they are, no matter if they have been good or not. I realized that everything is made by God. After 10 years my marriage was completely broken. But Allah's ways are sometimes mysterious.

A couple of month later I got the answer. I got to know someone on internet and he didn't tell me that he was a Muslim. He was like the key to my new life, Alhamdulillah! On his homepage I found two great links: one of the 99 names of Allah, and one of the Holy Qur'an. I read the first chapter and was so impressed that I wanted to read more. So I was looking for German translation. My Muslim brother in future, Abdurrahman didn't know about it. I told him later that I was reading the Holy Qur'an and he was so happy to hear it.
13 Replies 1967 Views 1 Bookmarks
Page #: 1/2
> »
> »
topics posts
Page#

* MuslimCommunity Forum
fav Bookmarks

* MuslimCommunity

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP