Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Warlocks-Witches > Topics

dgon April 2010
Spells [9]
Plz list all spells you know what they are used for and how to cast them.
queer March 2010
Lesbiansinkenya (0)
Join the group n lets hv fun al yo queer witches
swalesy6 November 2009
Singles (0)
Are there any witches out there who would like to get together for friendship magick and romance iam ritual m
6warlock November 2009
Att: (4)
Any of you who live in south africa , jhb area wich would like to get together to swop ideas etc please leave your mark here !
vip3r011 November 2009
Sabbats (0)
can any confirm these dates on the southern hemisphere , where i stay i.e South Africa i list also the northern dates ( correct me if im wrong) Ble
polgara October 2008
Wicca [12]
I would love 2 learn more about the basics of wicca but im findin it hard 2 find anyone who wil teach me
6warlock October 2008
Hail (0)
Come join our new site its fun and we in need of admin ive ad it to my links bookmarks hope to see u all there
tinac October 2008
Need Advice (4)
How can i ease the pain of seperation? My choice not his. I had to seek a life w/o him to ease my pain
sliderx April 2008
Cape town witches? (0)
Are there any cape town witches here?Inbox me plz.Im new and would like sum1 thats 4real.And mayb belong to a group of true witches to learn me the wa
dawn1994 March 2008
True wiccans (5)
Only true wiccans r born with it!
dgon March 2008
Pagan (6)
What is the diference between wiccan and pagan.
paganz November 2007
New wap site (1)
Just 2 let u know there is a friendly new site looking for members whytelight.co.uk
amarnda August 2007
pure darkness? (3)
what r ppl who claim to be this,n who speak about wrath of pureness n who claim to be knights of zion n watchers,what is this?so far no1 could answer
blia June 2007
rituals (0)
how do u no if u shud do a ritual. wat if sumthing goes wrong how do u fix it
rayne666 June 2007
Born blood (5)
Been born into the craft when i was younger always knew i was different and didnt realize why untill i was like 13 am also raising my 2 daughters 2 be

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Warlocks-Witches

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP