Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Destinyathand > Topics

zicoseyi October 2008
PROTECT YOUR DREAM SEED!!!.... (0)
God hangs photographs in ur heart, of something you can become...do...or have... A dream seed is the inevitable photograph of a desired miracle,goal o
zicoseyi October 2008
....SHALL BE AS MOUNT ZION.... (0)
They dt trust in d lord sha be as mount zion which cannot be removed but abideth 4ever... As mountains are round about jerusalem so the lord round abt
zicoseyi October 2008
DISCOVER YOUR DREAM!!! (0)
Every dream is born or borrowed. It is born within ur own heart or subconsciously borrowed from some1 who has influenced you.... Whatever creates joy
zicoseyi September 2008
DRESS APPROPRIATELY!!! (0)
Your clothing communicates an attitude 2ward d goals u're pursuing.... People see what you're b4 they hear what u're. U're a walking message system to
zicoseyi August 2008
Plz!!! CHECK here!!! (0)
Do u know u'rd so relevant 2d society? What w'd u do that would drawn pple 2benefit from ur potential? Have u discovered ur God given potential? Are u
zicoseyi August 2008
Are you SURE? (0)
Do u think u're peculiar person?do u have vision,dream etc. If u're so SURE of this. Then tell me abt ur planning process.
zicoseyi August 2008
SET REASONABLE DEADLINES. (0)
Give yourself enough time to achieve your goal. Good things take effort and time. Be honest with urself concerning ur talent,time and resources. Focus
zicoseyi August 2008
DON'T OVERSCHEDULE YOURSELF (0)
The wise refuse to consider too many goals. Only write down d number of things you know you will actually complete. When you over schedule your atten
zicoseyi August 2008
CREATE A DAILY AGENDA (0)
Your daily agenda is a written list of things you want to accomplish in the next 24hours. On your written,daily agenda....decide your priorities in th
zicoseyi August 2008
U CAN CREATE ANY FUTURE U WANT (0)
*You'll never leave where u are untill u decide where u w'd rather be.*The day u make a decition about your life is the day your world will change.*Mo
zicoseyi August 2008
BE SINCERELY FOCUSED. (0)
Your focus is creating ur feelings. Whatever you are feeling is produced by your focus..2. you focus is your personal decision..3. STOP! Take time to
zicoseyi August 2008
YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED. (0)
1. Recognizing that conflict is the trap for distraction. Phil.4:7-8. (2). You determine your own focus. Nobody else can.you can complain, u can blame
zicoseyi August 2008
Pay any price2protect ur FOCUS (0)
Mind control is the result of self descipline and habit. You control ur mind or it controls you. Pay any price to protect your focus on the right tgi
zicoseyi August 2008
Wishes for riches (0)
Anybody can wish for riches and most people do,but only a few knows that a definite plan plus a burning desire for wealth are the only dependable mean
zicoseyi August 2008
Positive thinking. (0)
I am the master of my fate bcos i have the power to change my thought from negative subconcious mind to positive conciousness.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Destinyathand

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP