Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

oubaas April 2012
Father's Love Letter (2)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
oubaas April 2012
MY JESUS, MY SAVIOUR [21]
APRIL 2009 MY JESUS, MY SAVIOUR the Father has sent His Son to be the Saviour to the world (1 John 4:14) EASTER April is the month
oubaas April 2012
WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES [60]
WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES There is no one on earth who does what is right all the time and never make a mistake - Ecc 7:20
oubaas November 2011
Bibles wanted (0)
Donkies vir Jesus het 'n dringende behoefte vir Bybels in al 11 amptelike tale. Kan u dalk help? Donkeys for Jesus got an urgent need for Bibl
oubaas August 2011
Oppie Koffie (3)
The sites are off for 2 days now. I received the following response from DJSteve: [b]DJSteve: i accept no resonsibility for the status of the free
oubaas March 2011
WATCH THE WAY YOU TALK (0)
WATCH THE WAY YOU TALK Kind words bring life, but cruel words crush your spirit (Prov 15:4, GNB) THE TONGUE The tongue is a very
oubaas January 2011
THE LORD WILL SMILE ON YOU (4)
GOD SMILES ON YOU , YOU ARE SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT TO HIM THE LORD WILL SMILE ON YOU. A poem by Russell Kelfer. You are who
kemarja January 2011
Attention (0)
I am hosting a counselling and prayer request program. Please call this number 18765215935 for counselling and prayer request
oubaas January 2011
General chat [55]
Please say hi and introduce yourslef when passing by. i am Gawie/54/m/Pretoria. [b]****** Please join us at Oppie Koffie too! [link]http://oppie-koffi
oubaas January 2011
WELCOME [179]
to this group. Please introduce yourself. I am Gawie/54/male/Pretoria, South Africa/Afrikaans. PLEASE PARTI TE IN THE TOPICS!!! AND DONT FORGET TO JOIN US AT OPPIE KOFFIE:
oubaas September 2010
THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT (0)
THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT He GAVE His Son, His one and only Son (John 3:16) GOD HAS THE PERFECT GIFT FOR EVERYONE! God knows exactly wh
oubaas September 2010
PUT CHRIST BACK INTO X-MAS (0)
PUT CHRIST BACK INTO X-MAS Where is the baby born to be the King of the Jews? ... we have come to worship Him (Matt 2:2) JESUS IS THE REASON
oubaas September 2010
REASON FOR CHRISTMAS SEASON (1)
JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE CHRISTMAS SEASON A Child is born to us! A Son is given to us! And He will be our ruler. He will be called, Wonderful Co
oubaas September 2010
MARY CHRISTMAS [17]
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21) [b
oubaas September 2010
Armageddon (1)
Lots of people ask what is the meaning of this.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* HEUNING-HONEY

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP